NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 3

Message added by tonycpsu

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 3

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 3 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

38 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

worked out well.  calling pat Beverley next

Not a bad call on Mills... could be good for a few weeks since Forbes is gone, unless Pop decides to use the rookie more, which c’mon Pops... he should. 

Killian Hayes with a laboral tear in his hip, any adds there? Could this free up things for Saddiq Bey? Different positions but someone’s gotta be on the court. 

On 1/6/2021 at 10:58 AM, dfstout said:

Jingles or Barton ...those are guys that should be drafted

And then dropped for a hot free agent.

I'm rolling with Royce O'Neale and jam green, but will look to scoop prichard/huerter/josh Jackson for the weekend

11 hours ago, Doubleup147 said:

Anybody buying into Quickley?

I was. But, Austin Rivers coming back and having the line he put up last night will kill Quickley's value...uh...quickly. 

13 minutes ago, reverb said:

I was. But, Austin Rivers coming back and having the line he put up last night will kill Quickley's value...uh...quickly. 

haha well said, yeah that line last night was pretty scary.

4 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

i mean... he literally played 5 mins lol

But the per 35 is gold Jerry. Gold 

• Haha 2

Saddiq Bey is a grab and go, catch the tiger by the tail and hope he runs. Or an easy drop after a few duds. Explosive potential, could be a big zero.

• Thanks 1

Pat Beverly might help some roto teams if they have very specific needs. Yahoo has him compiling the 68th best stats in category leagues thus far.

You need to stay away from delon wright, every year he disgusts his owners on draft day and throughout the season.  Even this killian hayes situation didn't help him so nothing will.

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic