NBC Sports Edge Forums

took Siakam as 3rd round pick. Sexton prob went in the 6th but is playing great, and I really need a PG (team in sig). Would this be a crazy offer to make?

8 cat h2h.

Wouldn't be crazy at all, and is team build dependent. Siakam is slightly more scarce of a player because of the stocks, boards and 3s combo. But sexton looks like a breakout guard that is elite in points 3s and fg% (for a guard). Not a crazy trade at all, just be aware of selling low on siakam is all. thanks for help on mine.

I would do it. Better fit for your team since you already have a nice group of bigs. As stated above he would give you a nice boost in points 3s and %s

Thanks for helping mine. GL! 

54 minutes ago, rotojoe said:

Would this be a crazy offer to make?

Yes. I'm still skeptical about Sexton, and while I think he'll probably beat his ADP (and make his owners incredibly happy) this year, I'd need to see him play much more than 2 weeks to even consider this trade.  After all, Garland fell back to earth, so I'd imagine Sexton's 38 mpg and 55% shooting from trey will likely average out as well.  

Dunno what's happening to Siakim, but you're selling at his lowest, and buying Sexton beyond what I've ever imagined his ceiling to be.

12 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yes. I'm still skeptical about Sexton, and while I think he'll probably beat his ADP (and make his owners incredibly happy) this year, I'd need to see him play much more than 2 weeks to even consider this trade.  After all, Garland fell back to earth, so I'd imagine Sexton's 38 mpg and 55% shooting from trey will likely average out as well.  

Dunno what's happening to Siakim, but you're selling at his lowest, and buying Sexton beyond what I've ever imagined his ceiling to be.

I agree with this guy 👆

I would hold off for the time being. Siakam isn't playing the greatest right now but I think he'll be better. Plus his stat profile is a bit harder to come by. Sexton will still be very good but maybe not as hot as he is at the moment. I have both guys btw lol

Thanks for your help on mine

Sexton was on my mid round targets and got him. That said, I would not deal him for Siakam in H2H SU. IF you want him to fill out a PG slot and you're not going to compete much in AST and don't have a defense-focused team, I could see it working. But the relative value is a bit weak. Start with something else a 242 where the 2nd player gives you back more, and only settle for the SU trade as a last resort.

Sexton playing big minutes on a team desperate for scoring. He was on fire last season and has continued I think he can keep this up but there is not much else he does. Siakam is struggling bad and could be dealt but i would wait until he has a few good games and move him then