NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes grabbed him already, he will provide solid stats for the rest of the season as Mia does not have a legit pf.  I guess 10 pts, 5 rebs, 3 assts, 2 threes, 1 steal and 1 blk per game is not an unreal

Do you guys remember picking up Olynyk thinking, "Here's the guy who's single-handedly going to win me the rebounds cat in Week 15?" Me neither.

1 minute ago, crocp said:

this guy worth a roster spot? Or better holding someone like Bazley?

When Jimmy, Herro and Bam are out there, can Kelly keep this up?

He was putting up good numbers even with those guys. Should get better looks when they are healthy and as long as he is starting he is worth a look

• Like 3
2 hours ago, crocp said:

this guy worth a roster spot? Or better holding someone like Bazley?

When Jimmy, Herro and Bam are out there, can Kelly keep this up?

Butler, Herro, Bam, and Olynyk have been on the court for 4 games this month.

Olynyk averaged 14 PTS, 5.5 REB, 2 AST, 0.75 STL, 0.75 BLK, 3.5 3PM, and shot 51% over those 4 games.

Obviously 4 games is hardly anything to count as a sample but yes he can clearly keep it up. With all those guys on the court he was actually playing better than he is now. Gives him a lot more looks from deep that aren't as tightly guarded is the main thing. 

• Like 1

Spo loves to play matchups and switch up his lineups though. Kelly always has his good stretches every season, then u look at his season averages of 9-10 points, 5+ rebounds, 1.4-1.5 3s. The difference is he's starting ahead of Myers Leonard this  season as the stretch 4/5. If he can just maintain 24-25 min, he'll be top 90-100 by season's end. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, rocky7st said:

He's on quite the 3s streak atm basically what Bertans was meant to do! Hit 2+ 3s in his last 8 games. Might have to grab him once he clears waviers

Also, unlike last season he has no competition for that role because Myers Leonard is injured. 

4 hours ago, DLG10 said:

Dropped PJ Washington for KO.

wow. PJ has so much more upside. ok he sucked for the first two games after he came back but no way KO is a better fantasy player. PJ is a must roster guy in 12 teamers.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, rocky7st said:

He's heating up again. Do I get tempted by this streak again only to be let down is the question

Bam is out. KO seems to do best at C. Question is, will he get traded in the next 11 days to a team that will play him at C?

4 hours ago, Eltoro said:

Bam is out. KO seems to do best at C. Question is, will he get traded in the next 11 days to a team that will play him at C?

Miami doesn’t really have depth at the C & PF position. 

Unless they bring someone back. He’s on a fairly cheap expiring contract too. 

I guess it can go both ways. 

• 2 weeks later...