NBC Sports Edge Forums

6 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Shockingly good. Can't believe the Heat - in desperation - traded for that bum Dipo who wasn't even a good fit in the first place. Kelly is unreal! Where does he go next year, folks?

Coming home

• Like 2
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes grabbed him already, he will provide solid stats for the rest of the season as Mia does not have a legit pf.  I guess 10 pts, 5 rebs, 3 assts, 2 threes, 1 steal and 1 blk per game is not an unreal

Do you guys remember picking up Olynyk thinking, "Here's the guy who's single-handedly going to win me the rebounds cat in Week 15?" Me neither.

had an inkling hed be decent, but still he sat on my leagues wire for a few of his first houston games. everyone was doubtful. hed be bought out etc. took a flier. havent looked back. cant see reason why they would drop his mins, youth movement etc but they dont have any young bigs to develop really anyway (apart from wood)

He is so underrated because he is not athletic, not a consistent starter, and usually ignored in drafts or not even drafted. Kudos to those who had the foresight to add him - key difference maker in playoffs run.

4 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

questionable for tomorrow with a sprained ankle 

i’m considering dropping for a stream spot 

um..what lol. maybe if hes ur worst player and ur playoffs end this weekend ... but i think youll find you'd strongly regret that if he plays the B2B

4 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

um..what lol. maybe if hes ur worst player and ur playoffs end this weekend ... but i think youll find you'd strongly regret that if he plays the B2B

u might be right 

but there’s no news on how severe the sprain is. if he misses the rest of the week holding him could mean being eliminated 

52 minutes ago, BykeINIT said:

u might be right 

but there’s no news on how severe the sprain is. if he misses the rest of the week holding him could mean being eliminated 

I'd wait if I were you. He's posting first round value, you wouldn't to throw that out until you're sure he's out for the B2B. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

I'd wait if I were you. He's posting first round value, you wouldn't to throw that out until you're sure he's out for the B2B. 

By the way, over the past two weeks, he's No.5 on BBM. He's ahead of Curry, Lillard, Butler and Tatum.

Over the past month (16 games), he still has second round value. Not too shabby for someone you picked off the WW.

Pick up of the year in my book no matter what happens next. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

By the way, over the past two weeks, he's No.5 on BBM. He's ahead of Curry, Lillard, Butler and Tatum.

Over the past month (16 games), he still has second round value. Not too shabby for someone you picked off the WW.

Pick up of the year in my book no matter what happens next. 

Unbelievable. I remember when he first was traded he sat on my league ww for 3-4 games and everyone was hesitant to believe/grab him thinking he’d get bought out etc. thought enough was enough and can’t believe where he’s gotten to. Cool story eh 😂

• Haha 1

I hate this guy so bad... I had Christian Wood.. and this dude is outplaying everyone on the Rockets. And my opponent in the finals has him and he's been killing me! Damn you Olynyk!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Haha this dude is such a beast. Never could have imagined that Olynyk of all players would carry me to the finals and keep me afloat in the championship match.

The basketball gods work in mysterious ways. I don’t follow the Rockets but is it possible that their system suits Olynick’s strengths?

League winner. 

He's the perfect example for that phrase. Started shining right around playoff start, ww add and puts up monster numbers consistently. 

😍