NBC Sports Edge Forums

2021 Fantasy Baseball Platform Central -- Yahoo!, CBS, ESPN, Fantrax, etc..

Good lord, Yahoo. They've been ridiculous about implementing Pro Leagues at the last minute ever since COVID started - in all sports. I remember in 2019 they had their baseball Pro Leagues up the middle of February.

Oh well. They're only hurting themselves in the end.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yahoo could/should have done a lot of things over the years.  They never do.  You'll enjoy life a lot more once you accept that it's a free platform that's worth every penny you pay for it.

Yahoo is so terrible. Cute to see people write so much to defend it. Enjoy. 

Posted Images

On 3/13/2021 at 10:18 AM, pandemidd13ton said:

They claim that the public version of Prize Leagues should be opened in the next few days, so we'll see.

Great news if true.

11 hours ago, Thenewwildone8 said:

Great news if true.

They don't seem quite as confident in the timeframe now as they did when they originally gave that answer to someone on Twitter.

I can't wait to see how they manage having enough timeslots available to make everyone happy, but not so many that you have to worry about your league not filling up.

16 hours ago, The Big Bat Theory said:

They won't cancel something that makes them money.  Even Yahoo isn't that dumb.

Well, they are dumb enough to lose a lot of money. NFBC, RT Sports, and others have been going gang busters with money leagues for weeks now.

On 3/13/2021 at 10:18 AM, pandemidd13ton said:

They claim that the public version of Prize Leagues should be opened in the next few days, so we'll see.

Still nothing. Any source to corroborate this?

2 hours ago, Sidearmer said:

Still nothing. Any source to corroborate this?

Yahoo Fantasy Care on Twitter. The responses that they've been giving to the many people asking since then haven't been nearly as encouraging, but they still keep mentioning this week as the week that they expect and hope to finally launch. 

• Like 1

I wanted to add a co-manager in my yahoo pro league.  However, this doesn't look it's an option in pro leagues.  In my public league with friends I would be able to invite a co-manager.  Any suggestions or help?

Could someone with a Twitter account please post for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball to increase their "Watch List" from like 100 players to 200 players?  I don't do Twitter, plus it is blocked at work anyway...

In my homers league, there are a lot of players to keep an eye on that have played, or is currently in the farm system, of a team now...

TIA

Finally.
Great job by Yahoo not changing the rankings seven times before season start, especially on draft day, like so many times in the past, so people actually can prepare in advance.
👍 👍 👍

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, JCD said:

Finally.
Great job by Yahoo not changing the rankings seven times before season start, especially on draft day, like so many times in the past, so people actually can prepare in advance.
👍 👍 👍

Yahoo is the the best fantasy baseball platform by a mile and has always been. I don't know why people keep talking smack about Yahoo.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, straightfire118 said:

Yahoo is the the best fantasy baseball platform by a mile and has always been. I don't know why people keep talking smack about Yahoo.

90% of the complaining in this thread is about Yahoo. It's awful but people hate change.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, straightfire118 said:

100% agree... But I'd say for free platforms... I've never used Fantrax or any pay platforms son can't say about those.