NBC Sports Edge Forums

My Harden (plus something else, I don’t care tbh) for PG & FVV

Hi...so couple of my first picks have been a total mess this year except for Harden...

10 team, 9cat league

the owner has FVV and PG and already has a killer lineup that could only get better...i believe both of these guys are great but PG’s current fg % are unsustainable so its kind of a sell high moment even tho hes a total beast but I had him in recent years and know hes streaky hot n cold during the season

my question is, is this a fair trade to offer to an owner...im also debating adding one of these guys RoCo/Mikal/Garland since I really dgaf and I’m in dire need of consistent production...my second to sixth picks are not playing really great so far and I dont want to panic but I think Im only willing to sell him since hes the only one I wont get low balled for

It’s a fair trade but I still prefer the Harden side.  Guy is such a stud.  Won’t fault you for doing the trade - just get ready for your FG to get trampled.