NBC Sports Edge Forums

10 team points league 

Kelly oubre was dropped by an owner who got fed up with the inconsistency. Is he worth a waiver #6 scoop off the wire ? 

Who's your drop?  Oubre's annoying for sure, since his shot looks broken.  But he's a little better in points league where his %s don't hurt as much.  I do think and hope he'll turn it around, so I'd be okay with taking him in a shallower league.  Rui would probably be my choice to drop. Using the #6 waiver is a judgment call, since it's not exactly high, but has a good chance at getting him (I don't think anyone's using a #1-3 waiver on Oubre in a shallower league).  However, you gotta evaluate how good your opponents are and whether someone better than Oubre might end up on the wire.

Yes for sure. Oubre is still getting the hang of things and is at an all time low but he has way more upside especially on a team that lacks depth and is gonna need oubre to get back in shape.