NBC Sports Edge Forums

I'm sure a lot of people are wondering the same thing.   As an owner of Boucher who catches some of their games, he looks like such a liability out there.  I'm not sure how Rob Williams looks on the Celtics though. 

What do you guys think?

That's a tough one. I would still go with Boucher because of his ability to not only get steals and blocks like Rob Williams, but also to hit 3s. For that reason, I would go with Boucher. 

5 hours ago, nytimes321 said:

I'm sure a lot of people are wondering the same thing.   As an owner of Boucher who catches some of their games, he looks like such a liability out there.  I'm not sure how Rob Williams looks on the Celtics though. 

What do you guys think?

I'm a Time Lord owner (in a few leagues) and I've been watching every one of his games.  Not gonna explain my full feelings about him since I do that enough on his HC thread, but I will say that there's a good reason why he's limited to only 15 minutes per game.  I'm a huge fan of him IRL, but I don't think he'll be unleashed this year, so expect similar lines like today's as the norm.  I'm personally holding him since his efficiency is sky high (on nearly no volume, lol), and boards/stocks are incredibly stable.

I would go with Boucher, since there's a higher chance he gets more minutes over old man Baynes.  Raptors look pretty awful and I could see them unleashing Boucher more.  Of course, some are saying he sucks IRL, so there's that.