NBC Sports Edge Forums

$25 NFL PLAYOFFS FANTASY FRENZY - Begins Tomorrow!

2021 NFL Playoffs Fantasy Frenzy

$25 Per Entry - Allowed to buy up to 3 Entries

Hosted on fantasypostseason.com

We have eclipsed 100+ entries each of the past 5 years. If you are interested, drop your email or shoot me a message and I will send over the google doc with the full details and invite links.

I collect and disperse the winning payouts through paypal or venmo, so if you only use LSafe, I understand. If you're not interested, please don't comment or message me lecturing about LSafe. I have plenty of vouches on here and have been on this forum for years. You can check my post history, but for those that are interested, try to contact me before Noon ET tomorrow. I may not be able to get back to you after that time, and the first game kicks off at 1:05 ET.

Payouts
1st: 45%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%
4th: 8%
5th: 6%
6th: 4%
7th: 2%

How This Works:
Using the roster format below, members will create a lineup each round of the NFL Playoffs, which includes the Super Bowl game (4 rounds).

1 QB - 2 RB - 3 WR - 1 TE - 1 FLEX (RB/WR/TE) - 1 K - 1 DEF

Members can only use each player once throughout the entire NFL Playoffs.
For Example: If you use Josh Allen round one, you will not be able to use him again for the rest of the playoffs.

Members will accumulate points for each player on their roster throughout the entire playoffs. The scoring settings are in the google doc.

You will be able to enter a new lineup each week before the games begin for that particular round. All players in lineups will be hidden until the first game of that week kicks off.

Lineup Deadline:
You can enter your lineups each week before the first game starts. Once the first game starts for that playoff round, your entire lineup is locked.

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Jack