NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Maxey 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was fun while it lasted but all the big hitters are returning for Philly.  Maxey might only have one more game of value before being droppable in most leagues.

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

run dont walk for a 1 week rental?

after he dropped 39 points in his first start... there will be many more minutes in the rotation for this guy... believe that

• Like 1
Just now, dewaser said:

after he dropped 39 points in his first start... there will be many more minutes in the rotation for this guy... believe that

would you drop tj warren, mason plumlee, bojan bogdonavic or josh richardson for him?

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

would you drop tj warren, mason plumlee, bojan bogdonavic or josh richardson for him?

Assistant coach forum, my friend. But yeah, I'd drop warren.

Edited by dewaser
  • Haha 1

I saw at least 3 "and-1's" where he should've gone to the line...But no star-power to his name.

Had LeBron done the same moves against a guy 100 lbs less than him, he would've been at the line. 

But overall, awesome performance.

• Like 1

Hard to justify hype considering who the 76ers are missing.  Even if he is brought into the rotation on a more consistent basis I don't think there's going to be enough usage, shots and mins there after Simmons, Embiid, Harris, Curry and even Milton are done.  Maybe if Simmons, Harris, Curry or Milton have to miss extended time due to injury or covid?  That would free up a guard/perimeter spot.

Edited by ComeOnAndSlam
9 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Wonder if this is going to completely be just the one big game or could he keep doing things for up to a week? Not expecting ROS viability.

Love his dynasty value, but don't see ROS value after this week.  But great streamer for weekly leagues with 5 games upcoming.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Wonder if this is going to completely be just the one big game or could he keep doing things for up to a week? Not expecting ROS viability.

I'm wondering the same. But correct me if I'm wrong - Shake, Tobias and Seth are all out for a minimum of 7 days. The mins will be there this week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean I expect Jalen Brunson like productivity when Luka sits there. And since all the other guards and scorers are sitting, might still hold streamer value even after Simmons comes back. Drop once the quarantine ends for Seth, Tobias, Shake return.

1 minute ago, nospmoht04 said:

Hey had a nice game going, too bad he sat the 4th to a blowout

76ers only him and Embiid show up tonight,just like 2 vs 5

9 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

man he's a rookie, give him minutes...why they need to bench him at the end? he looked great once again. 

They have b2b game tomorrow,5 games this week

Edited by kane