NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tyrese Maxey 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was fun while it lasted but all the big hitters are returning for Philly.  Maxey might only have one more game of value before being droppable in most leagues.

This could actually be a better landing spot for him. Once the 76er's are at full strength is would probably be hard for him to get minutes. He could back up the PG position and splay some Sg too for Houston. 

Edited by Jugernot
1 minute ago, Jugernot said:

This could actually be a better landing spot for him. Once the 76er's are at full strength is would probably be hard for him to get minutes. He could back up the PG position and splay some Sg too for Houston. 

Maybe even start at the 2 guard assuming Houston decides to tank & play their new rookie. Ben simmons could shift over to the 4 and operate as the secondary ball handlet if PJ Tucker is dealt!. 

5 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

Maybe even start at the 2 guard assuming Houston decides to tank & play their new rookie. Ben simmons could shift over to the 4 and operate as the secondary ball handlet if PJ Tucker is dealt!. 

It's possible for sure. Especially if Tucker is traded too.  

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

If Maxey does end up in Houston, I can see him starting after the all star break when they're out of playoff contention and they rest Wall. 

Maybe Wall goes to Philly

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Wall and not Harden? I can't see Philly doing that trade for Simmons. 

In a 3 way. Harden to nets Wall to Philly Kyrie to Rockets. 

1 minute ago, Bugs bunny said:

In a 3 way. Harden to nets Wall to Philly Kyrie to Rockets. 

I see interesting, then Maxey stocks still go up if that happens. Kyrie's return is questionable and he will no doubt miss more games down the line. If Maxey goes to Houston. 

Edited by DezedandConfused

If harden goes to philly i think his stock is way up if he either stays or goes. If he stays in philly i would imagine enough of simmons/tobias/curry/green/milton head the other way to open up more minutes for him. If he goes to houston i wouldnt be surprised to see him start since eric gordon is meh and i think theyre smart enough to know a wall simmons backcourt wouldnt work and move simmons to the 4, where he should have been playing his whole career

Sixers will start Simmons, Maxey, Green, Harris, Embiid on Thursday.

starting over Milton even Milton is available to play, interesting

2 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

He’s looking good, think we can expect 25min a game from him when Seths back? Assuming Seth will return to start but not sure how it’d look with Shake and Maxey 

maybe but you would think thats too many mouths to feed.

6 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

shake milton is starting to put on a show. could be danny green losing minutes or shake gonna take back his minutes from maxey.

76ers need green's 3 point shooting and defense

Shake coming off the bench can have huge usage is not a bad thing

Edited by kane