NBC Sports Edge Forums

1-9-21 NFL Saturday Wild Card Games Thread

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody have the line on the Bomont/Chippa matchup today?

Looks like the Colts are again going with their "let's run it up the gut all day long" strategy, which equals a Bills win. They need to mix it up more. Also Rivers needs to not throw passes to the Bills defenders..lucky that one wasn't picked early.

Also dear God, please eliminate the "color rush" all one color uniforms aka the PJ look from the NFL forever, amen.

5 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Colts special teams just DOMINATING and putting the Bills offense in horrid field position. Colts with that great defense too. 

Indy's gonna win this

*a few moments later* 

Just now, bomont said:

Looks like the Colts are again going with their "let's run it up the gut all day long" strategy, which equals a Bills win. They need to mix it up more. Also Rivers needs to not throw passes to the Bills defenders..lucky that one wasn't picked early.

Also dear God, please eliminate the "color rush" all one color uniforms aka the PJ look from the NFL forever, amen.

these arent color rush uniforms though. The blue on blue is simply an alternate, like how Cincy has the black on black

colts white on white is their default away uniform

1 minute ago, JoeJoe88 said:

*a few moments later* 

still gonna be a close and good game. 

Colts need to keep up the fantastic special teams play. That could be the unit that wins them this game

Allen and that offense are looking great as usual 

Just now, Chippa said:

these arent color rush uniforms though. The blue on blue is simply an alternate, like how Cincy has the black on black

colts white on white is their default away uniform

Nope. Before all the color rush BS kicked in, teams basically flipped colors of shirts and pants between white and whatever their primary color was. White on white is probably the most tolerable, but that's not saying much.

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

Honestly I never felt at any time this year either would sniff the SB and I maintain that. Playoff caliber sure, but not SB.

Realistically both these teams can make the afc championship. Cant say that about Cleveland, and I dont think Tennesse's defense can get them there.

Lamar has yet to show us he can win playoff games, so right now it's 3 teams that can compete with the chiefs in the afc title game

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

Nope. Before all the color rush BS kicked in, teams basically flipped colors of shirts and pants between white and whatever their primary color was. White on white is probably the most tolerable, but that's not saying much.

colts white on white was ALWAYS their away uniforms

Even before color rush during the EJ manuel era, Bills would still wear blue on blue

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

colts white on white was ALWAYS their away uniforms

No it wasn't, but believe whatever you want, we've already wasted too much time on it :) Moving on

Just now, bomont said:

No way. Barring a shocking upset, the Chiefs or Ravens are in the SB for the AFC.

Titans are better than Baltimore. Or at least they always have their number

Lamar's 0-2 so far? If Baltimore beats Tennesse, then I can realistically can see them competing with KC 

Just now, bomont said:

No way. Barring a shocking upset, the Chiefs or Ravens are in the SB for the AFC.

I wouldn’t call the Titans beating the Ravens tomorrow a shocking upset if it were to happen. Now I agree, I would be surprised if it’s not the Chiefs representing the AFC 

1 minute ago, bomont said:

No it wasn't, but believe whatever you want, we've already wasted too much time on it :) Moving on

spacer.png

Peyton Manning's rookie year. You're talking to a uniform autist BTW.

• Like 1