NBC Sports Edge Forums

1-9-21 NFL Saturday Wild Card Games Thread

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody have the line on the Bomont/Chippa matchup today?

Just now, GottaGetTheWin said:

What happened to Wilson the back half of the year? Wow.  Dude was on FIRE to start the year.  

This is the reverse Russ, he'd usually start slow and heat up as time went by.   

I feel like the clock is moving at half speed here

Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

Idk...can this Ram offense do enough at Lambeau? We know the defense is obv awesome, but Rodgers is gonna get more going than Russ and Petey did today.

Bortles (or/AND someone) better be available next week.

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Akers a top 20 pick next year?

Mike Evans was 20 in full PPR, with 248.60 points.  70 catches, 1006 total scrimmage yards, 13 TDs.

I could see Akers getting 1400 total scrimmage yards, 40 catches, and 8 TDs or so.  That would be 228 points.  So I guess you can say he's in the ballpark.

1 minute ago, TTo34 said:

Mike Evans was 20 in full PPR, with 248.60 points.  70 catches, 1006 total scrimmage yards, 13 TDs.

I could see Akers getting 1400 total scrimmage yards, 40 catches, and 8 TDs or so.  That would be 228 points.  So I guess you can say he's in the ballpark.

I’d say 8 TDs is also pretty low. I’d put him at the 10-12 range. Seems to have a nose for the EZ and Rams offense is always going to be decent with McVay.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

I’d say 8 TDs is also pretty low. I’d put him at the 10-12 range. Seems to have a nose for the EZ and Rams offense is always going to be decent with McVay.

Yeah certainly possible.  I have no concrete science to justify my numbers, just a pure guess while also considering Darrell Henderson still going to be around.