Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

1-9-21 NFL Saturday Wild Card Games Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody have the line on the Bomont/Chippa matchup today?

1 minute ago, Buckmcbuck said:

Just doesn't seem to have a ton of juice on his throws, and isn't pushing it downfield. PFF has him ranked near the middle of the league in relevant stats, so not the worst. But not winning games by himself. Not a great throw to kill that last drive for sure...

Josh Allen and Rivers both have similar stats through the air right now. Only difference is Allen is also running for yards.

I think he's playing well and has been playing well all season. It's not like he even has a guy like Diggs on his squad. Just a bunch of moderate to below average receiving options. He's smart to play it safe this game. The special teams and defense are elite for Indy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cole Beasley is lowkey super underrated. Fun fact, he scored more PPR points than AJ Brown, if we take TDs out of the equation. Beasley played about one more quarter than Brown on the season. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn why are people so hard on Rivers today? We really must be watching different games. Allen's putting up similar numbers through the air

I know this is a fantasy football forum, but real life football? He's playing well. 

I feel like I'm talking to myself so now I'll just drop it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Colts have played just as good, if not a better game, so far. They have just shot themselves in the foot, over and over. Expected a close game, and we should have gotten one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ajs723 said:

The Colts have played just as good, if not a better game, so far. They have just shot themselves in the foot, over and over. Expected a close game, and we should have gotten one. 

the last drive for Indy killed them

2 dropped Taylor passes then a bad pass by Rivers.

Then a missed field goal

Props to Buffalo for not screwing up

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

The Colts have played just as good, if not a better game, so far. They have just shot themselves in the foot, over and over. Expected a close game, and we should have gotten one. 

That early 4th and goal from the 6 or wherever was pretty dumb in their part

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

They'll just give it to Rodgers

Probably so but Josh is balling out of control this season, taking a big leap

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chippa said:

Josh Allen and Rivers both have similar stats through the air right now. Only difference is Allen is also running for yards.

I think he's playing well and has been playing well all season. It's not like he even has a guy like Diggs on his squad. Just a bunch of moderate to below average receiving options. He's smart to play it safe this game. The special teams and defense are elite for Indy

Yeah I understand you feel that way. I've been reading all of your comments today about him. And I'm not trying to change your mind. Just watching the game, looked up some stats, and am giving a bit of an opinion. Doesnt seem like there are gonna be a lot of great receiving stats when the qb is not pusing the ball up the field for whatever reason.. Just agreeing with some other peoples views on the player, but not entirely with your view. Respectfully.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Damn why are people so hard on Rivers today? We really must be watching different games. Allen's putting up similar numbers through the air

I know this is a fantasy football forum, but real life football? He's playing well. 

I feel like I'm talking to myself so now I'll just drop it 

Rivers has played extremely well. Guys here have hated on Phillip forever . 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

the last drive for Indy killed them

2 dropped Taylor passes then a bad pass by Rivers.

Then a missed field goal

Props to Buffalo for not screwing up

Dropped passes, missed FG, jumping offsides on an obvious hard count, bad decisions... they should be winning right now.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shakestreet said:

Rivers has played extremely well. Guys here have hated on Phillip forever . 

Lol some of the complaints here are just laughable. Illogical. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...