NBC Sports Edge Forums

1-9-21 NFL Saturday Wild Card Games Thread

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody have the line on the Bomont/Chippa matchup today?

Just now, Sternes said:

HOLY WOW....UNBELIEVABLE.  WOW. I want to know what evidence they had.

They didn’t need to have evidence because that was the call on the field. They needed to have evidence he wasn’t touched and there wasn’t enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, crotchcrickets said:

overtime = more $$$ for NFL

nooo no the NFL doesnt do things like that! NBA does, but not the NFL. Where's the proof?!?!

kidding of course

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

They didn’t need to have evidence because that was the call on the field. They needed to have evidence he wasn’t touched and there wasn’t enough.

But there was. It was so clearly a fumble

• Like 2

wtf RIvers.  Two downs and you toss it away both times? Are you totally incapable of scrambling at least a little? Sad.

And I think even that long of a FG had a better shot than a hail mary, again wtf. 

But again overall, good game. 

Edited by bomont
1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

Zero timeouts trying to get into field goal range, you don't extend plays

You said clock stoppage after a 1st down which is what confused me.

1 minute ago, bomont said:

wtf RIvers.  Two downs and you toss it away both times? Are you totally incapable of scrambling at least a little? Sad.

And I think even that long of a FG had a better shot than a hail mary, again wtf. 

But again overall, good game. 

Just horrible clock management by Indy.

Just now, Chippa said:

nooo no the NFL doesnt do things like that! NBA does, but not the NFL. Where's the proof?!?!

kidding of course

There have been over 50 super bowls. One has gone to overtime. That's less than 2%. The refs could have called PI on that last pass and guaranteed OT. But they didn't. For a league that rigs games, they are really, REALLY, REALLY ridiculously bad at it. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Chippa said:

well, NFL tried their hardest to send this to OT, but alas, Justice was served. Good game

C'mon man, lol. 🥴🥴🥴

• Like 1
Just now, ajs723 said:

There have been over 50 super bowls. One has gone to overtime. That's less than 2%. The refs could have called PI on that last pass and guaranteed OT. But they didn't. For a league that rigs games, they are really, REALLY, REALLY ridiculously bad at it. 

explain that non fumble call to me.

you cant. We all have eyes here.

I dont want to get into this again so I'll stop. But you just witnessed some pure bullshit and you're still acting all high and mighty

Just now, Chippa said:

well, NFL tried their hardest to send this to OT, but alas, Justice was served. Good game

What else could they have done. There was one deep pass as time expired where literally any defensive penalty would have given the Colts a FG attempt. Tried their hardest by not doing the one easy thing to get what they supposedly are trying to secretly orchestrate. Not sure if you're trolling, but that's straight up silly.

• Like 1