NBC Sports Edge Forums

1-9-21 NFL Saturday Wild Card Games Thread

Just now, ajs723 said:

What else could they have done. There was one deep pass as time expired where literally any defensive penalty would have given the Colts a FG attempt. Tried their hardest by not doing the one easy thing to get what they supposedly are trying to secretly orchestrate. Not sure if you're trolling, but that's straight up silly.

you're avoiding the question. Explain that non fumble call to me

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody have the line on the Bomont/Chippa matchup today?

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

explain that non fumble call to me.

you cant. We all have eyes here.

I dont want to get into this again so I'll stop. But you just witnessed some pure bullshit and you're still acting all high and mighty

Two words. Bad call. There are bad calls all the time. Why blatantly cheat for something and not follow through. Again, the refs could have just called defensive holding on any of the plays after that, and it would have put the Colts in position to score. Whatever. This is goofy... I'm moving on.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Br0kenB said:

That was a clear and obvious fumble and beautiful defense by the Bills and if you disagree please unfollow me

Had they called it a fumble originally then yeah, but inconclusive. Not that it matters, just enjoy it!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Two words. Bad call. 

Lmfaoo I love you

nevermind we all have eyes here, but I guess the people in NY dont

Edited by Chippa
6 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Lmfaoo I love you

nevermind we all have eyes here, but I guess the people in NY dont either

You're right dude. These refs are instructed to ignore the video evidence in front of them, and go with the call that will most likely lead to overtime. That's definitely a real direct order that NFL refs are all given. None have ever mentioned this, of course, because as we know, keeping a massive conspiracy, organized by a billion dollar industry, and involving thousands of people, over decades, is super easy to do. 

Edited by ajs723
  • Haha 1
Just now, ajs723 said:

You're right dude. These refs are instructed to ignore the video evidence in front of them, and go with the call that will most likely lead to overtime. That's definitely a real direct order that NFL refs are all given. None have ever mentioned this, of course, because as we know, keeping a massive conspiracy organized by a billion dollar industry, and involving thousands of people, over decades, is super easy to do. 

Enough from you. You're boring

Just now, ajs723 said:

Personal insults are against the rules here. Be careful. 

You're threatening to report me because I'm calling you boring?

that's what a boring person would do

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

You're threatening to report me because I'm calling you boring?

that's what a boring person would do

Didnt say anything about reporting you.  The mods do their own work bud. 

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

This game is going to come down to if the Seahawks can put up more points on the Rams D than FGs the Rams O can put up on them.

itll prolly end 7-0 with the rams winning on a defensive TD

• Like 1
Just now, crotchcrickets said:

Which begs the question, and it might have been you and myself discussing this in the week 17 gameday thread; what the heck happened to the Seattle offense?

Just now, ajs723 said:

Didnt say anything about reporting you.  The mods do their own work bud. 

What did you just call me? 

Wait until the mods get wind of this

Just now, crotchcrickets said:

Wolford will do some good work in this game before all is said and done. He's no scrub. 

Well that was a nasty hit.  Was just about to ask you if the Wolford comment was serious or not.  I have know nothing about him.  I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

Just now, ajs723 said:

Uh oh!

It's too bad because Wolford was looking pretty good. Guess Goff is going to get his chance. Aikman said he looked pretty good in warmups but they obviously didn't feel comfortable starting him so I guess we'll see.

• Like 1
Just now, Sternes said:

Well that was a nasty hit.  Was just about to ask you if the Wolford comment was serious or not.  I have know nothing about him.  I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

Would be cool to see what he can do but yeah. Don’t dive head first as a runner because nothing good can come out of it.

• Like 2