NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

Lamar has not improved with throws downfield. Horrible.

He's really accurate when he's throwing 4 yard passes to Andrews though, I'll give him that lol

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 1
Just now, crotchcrickets said:

adam gase

Titans surrounded Tannehill with weapons, good o-line, and a deadly running game

Those 3 things will help any QB perform better

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

Tannehill top 10? Um no.

Put him around 15..maybe.

Who would you put ahead of him? Brady, mahomes, Wilson, Watson, Lamar, rodgers, Allen. Those 7 I would for sure. Dak, Kyler, Herbert, Brees? Eh. They are all the same tier to me. Tannehill has actually accomplished more in the last two years then all those guys really. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Titans surrounded Tannehill with weapons, good o-line, and a deadly running game

Those 3 things will help any QB perform better

Titans are working with a third string LT that has been struggling leukemia, Dennis Kelly at RT thats been an journeyman throughout the leagus, and a mediocre C in Ben Jones.... 

Henry is totally getting shut down by Ratbirds. IF Titans win this game it wont be because of Henry.

1 minute ago, cashvillesent said:

Lol. He has been a top 5 QB this season.

Prove me wrong.

I agree he has been a top 5 qb this season, but I dont think he's a top 5 qb

Remember when Dalton put up mvp numbers in 2015? Even though he had top 3 stats, nobody would say he was a top 5 qb in the nfl

• Haha 1

Meanwhile back to the game...

Ravens will overtake this game. Jackson thew a pick but they only gave up a FG and are stuffing Henry. Tannehill is good but can't carry the team on his back.

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Titans are working with a third string LT that has been struggling leukemia, Dennis Kelly at RT thats been an journeyman throughout the leagus, and a mediocre C in Ben Jones.... 

is that really their current line up? 

jeez. 

I just figured they have so much success running it and passing that they mustve had a good line. Like I know who taylor lewan is

edit: The Titans under Tannehill have had a good line though for the most part.

Edited by Chippa
Just now, Chippa said:

is that really their current line up? 

jeez. 

I just figured they have so much success running it and passing that they mustve had a good line. Like I know who taylor lewan is

Yup. Thats the Titans oline. Saffold is probably their best player on that line and he has been battling injuries all year.

2 minutes ago, bomont said:

Meanwhile back to the game...

Ravens will overtake this game. Jackson thew a pick but they only gave up a FG and are stuffing Henry. Tannehill is good but can't carry the team on his back.

Bullshit. Titans were ranked 1st on offense through week 15, because of Tannehill and Henry. They can beat you either way.

4 minutes ago, Chippa said:

I agree he has been a top 5 qb this season, but I dont think he's a top 5 qb

Remember when Dalton put up mvp numbers in 2015? Even though he had top 3 stats, nobody would say he was a top 5 qb in the nfl

Tannehill has has been top 5 since he took over for the Titans week 6 last year. Thats 1.6 years of elite numbers

1 minute ago, cashvillesent said:

Bullshit. Titans were ranked 1st on offense through week 15, because of Tannehill and Henry. They can beat you either way.

Right. Tannehill AND Henry. Can you see how "Tannehill and Henry" is not the same as "Tannehill?" lol

Edited by bomont
  • Haha 1
Just now, cashvillesent said:

Tannehill has has been top 5 since he took over for the Titans week 6 last year. Thats 1.6 years of elite numbers

ok but he's not a top 5 qb is the point im trying to make

jp losman in 2006 had the 11th best passer rating in the league

was he actually the 11th best qb? Of course not