NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

10 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

lol they trying to make this harris guy a thing too?

hey sean--there are 3 people on offense who should be touchign the ball--brees, kamara and thomas.  that's literally it

and the 4th option should be the TE

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Wait, the refs didnt give the Saints a TD. What happened to the fix. I'm confused. 

Mr. Cummerbund it's time to relax.

There's clearly some real estate in that dome of yours

Edited by Chippa

hey sean--there are 3 people on offense who should be touchign the ball--brees, kamara and thomas.  that's literally it

That's literally funny.

Nice catch n run by the guy who shouldn't touch the ball there.

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

Damn, you're young. Or just really really old

Ever hear of double dare? double dare 2000?

Very old... Tom & Jerry Road runner were my cartoons on Saturday morning. My boys used to watch spongebob and sesame st 

Just now, shakestreet said:

Very old... Tom & Jerry Road runner were my cartoons on Saturday morning. My boys used to watch spongebob and sesame st 

Ah ok gotcha. so you really only know the nickelodeon cartoons that your children watched

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Mr. Cummerbund it's time to relax.

There's clearly some real estate in that dome of yours

Relaxed. Wondering if you'll drop the "rigged" narrative now that it has been definitively, unquestionably disproven. What do you think?

Just now, ajs723 said:

Relaxed. Wondering if you'll drop the "rigged" narrative now that it has been definitively, unquestionably disproven. What do you think?

oh you're right, the refs made a correct call. That means a fix has never happened before

Your logic is so silly, you silly goose

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

That's literally funny.

Nice catch n run by the guy who shouldn't touch the ball there.

agreed.

they are real danger of losing this game and they are bringing taysom hill in in key moments and running sweeps with harris

Another 50-50 call goes to the Bears. I love it. The refs are really helping us stay in the game. We were going to need a little luck and we're getting it. Totally still in this game. 

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

Ah ok gotcha. so you really only know the nickelodeon cartoons that your children watched

If he’s like me that was what nephews and nieces did. But yes I know of that slime show. He man was a favorite then. 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Another 50-50 call goes to the Bears. I love it. The refs are really helping us stay in the game. We were going to need a little luck and we're getting it. Totally still in this game. 

you are mindfugged so hard right now lmao

keep dancing, puppet

spacer.png