NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

Philly Rivs gets so much crap from people here but ya'll give rapistburger a pass. I guess the 2 rings shields you from criticism, but plenty of people shat on Eli

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Chippa said:

Philly Rivs gets so much crap from people here but ya'll give rapistburger a pass. I guess the 2 rings shields you from criticism, but plenty of people shat on Eli

If they didn't decide to go for it on 4th down yesterday and Rodrigo made the FG the Colts woulda been in.  Shoulda, woulda, coulda, I know.  But Rivers has literally had the worst luck in the playoffs his entire career.  Just completely snakebitten.  It's sad

• Like 1
Just now, kdko said:

If they didn't decide to go for it on 4th down yesterday and Rodrigo made the FG the Colts woulda been in.  Shoulda, woulda, coulda, I know.  But Rivers has literally had the worst luck in the playoffs his entire career.  Just completely snakebitten.  It's sad

and pretty sure if ben continues to stink it up tonight, Rivers will have a better postseason passer rating than Ben.

WTS I do expect pittsburgh to come back and make it a game even down by 3 touchdowns

Just now, kdko said:

All last week:

'Browns barely beat Pittsburgh and their 2nd stringers/practice team'

💀

Let it all out man, it’s been like 20 years you deserve it. 

Just now, TennisDude said:

OBJ plays, the Browns are embarrassing. OBJ goes down and they are awesome. Hmmmm

that wasnt the narrative at first after they couldnt function the first 2 games without him

even though those were games with horrible weather and wind

but yes I agree the browns work better without obj being a cancer and baker feeling he needs to force it to him

I really wish I could remember which talking head was saying that Pittsburgh's late season schedule was soft and they had a great chance to run the table.   

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

wow Ben is TRASHHHHHH

I will still stick to my guns and say pittsburgh wins

You have way more faith then me lol. This game was over on the first play touchdown. 

• Like 1

Im a bengals fan, but I'd still be happy to see the browns get the win and their first playoff win before cincy does. I do not care

Edited by Chippa
  • Like 1