NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

2 minutes ago, Proteus said:

I keep waiting for garbage time and all I'm getting is garbage.

Yeah garbage time started with PIT first possession, which lasted about :12 (seconds).

Steelers franchise is worthy of scorn at this point - this is a colossal embarrassment. Tomlin has been a solid coach - but he also has solidly-coached them into being a league joke. Cleveland's defense is terrible - but no one on PIT offense can figure it out today. Little Ben needs to go home at this point - embarrassing is the only word I can come up with. 

15 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

You're probably right.  If the Browns D is making them look this bad, Washington would have ran them over

Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

Cleveland coaching staff is dumb. Throw on two of three downs. Ignorant

to be fair they are missing some key lineman right now going up against one of the best front in the league