NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

To be fair it is dumb

lol im just saying the current personell on the line might be influencing some of the questionable playcalling 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

Just now, Chippa said:

Feeling a little nervous?

No, I don't give a hoot about either team. If anything I like a good comeback, so I'm certainly rooting for the Steelers to do something. 12 points difference at least is interesting enough to keep watching, or occasionally cast a glance at the stream.

Just now, Boudewijn said:

No, I don't give a hoot about either team. If anything I like a good comeback, so I'm certainly rooting for the Steelers to do something. 12 points difference at least is interesting enough to keep watching, or occasionally cast a glance at the stream.

Im just saying 

I knew cleveland would blow this even when up 25😊

12 pts diff with a whole quarter to go...obviously this is a game again. Way to go Browns, you're fighting hard to hold onto that loser tradition. They remind me of the Falcons back when they were pretenders in the playoffs year after year. 

I am also becoming more and more convinced that Mayfield will never be more than pretty good. So inconsistent.

Edited by bomont
2 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Wow. How do you not go for that?

3rd game already this weekend where for some damn reason they didn’t go for it. Coaches really can be dumb 

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Are you serious... did we just punt it 

I mean Cleveland might take 5-7 mins off the clock on this drive, and you’re still down two scores. I don’t understand.