NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

Man that last play I would've run, keep burning the clock.

Still, it took em long enough but props to the Browns for finally putting together some drives to realistically end this game 

Hooper with 10 targets in a playoff game..he has a nice little stretch going. He's going to be the best value TE target for those that miss out on Kelce, Kittle, Waller, Hock...

1 minute ago, Ryansm11 said:

Steelers have given up 90 points combined their last two playoff games. Against the browns and jags. Baker and Bortles. If tomlin isn’t gone next season I might be lol. 

Time for a new QB. 🙂

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Hooper with 10 targets in a playoff game..he has a nice little stretch going. He's going to be the best value TE target for those that miss out on Kelce, Kittle, Waller, Hock...

Or he would be if he would catch those catchable balls. He had 2 perfectly on the numbers which he completely flubbed (2 I saw, there may have been mroe).

6 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Or he would be if he would catch those catchable balls. He had 2 perfectly on the numbers which he completely flubbed (2 I saw, there may have been mroe).

You seem ride hi. Don’t

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Would you like to have that one back?

no. Im very happy cleveland won

Ben is sooo terrible. Cleveland was begging them to come back and win

6 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

The one in the endzone was deflected right in front of him. That's a really hard play to make. I think Hooper has enough of a track record to prove he can catch the football.