NBC Sports Edge Forums

1/10/21 Sunday Wild Card Games Game Day Thread

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JuJu needs to stop running his mouth/dancing on logos It gives the other team that extra motivation. 

Steelers really started 11-0 and are the worst team in the playoffs. If the season started today these bums probably go 4-12.

Sometimes Wikipedia has 'interesting' pages. Like this one:

Michael Pettaway Tomlin (born March 15, 1972) is an American football coach who is probably the greatest waster of talent in the history of the NFL. He has had a Hall of Fame QB for over a decade and has only won one Super Bowl with him on a team he didn't even have to create. The standard is the standard. Pathetic.

edit: someone just fixed it 

Edited by dan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, ZappB said:

If any of you watch UrinatingTree on YouTube, especially his Steelers vids, this week is going to be great!

I hate UrinatingTree

You know who's must watch youtube tonight? Presador 

spacer.png

*hugs and kisses everybody*

So this is what this is like? Feels good man.   This should quiet some Baker haters down.  He played great tonight.  Should have had another TD that bounced right off Hoopers hand.

• Like 2
Just now, kdko said:

*hugs and kisses everybody*

So this is what this is like? Feels good man.   This should quiet some Baker haters down.  He played great tonight.  Should have had another TD that bounced right off Hoopers hand.

He played fantastic. Seriously impressed tonight

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, CroNY said:

🥴

Same BS Carroll does.

Teams are built to make the playoffs and because they make the playoffs everyone gassed up the coaches. Yet in the end it doesn’t matter because their no balls 1980s coaching gets them bounced in the first round by teams that actually play to win rather than play not to lose.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Same BS Carroll does.

Teams are built to make the playoffs and because they make the playoffs everyone gassed up the coaches. Yet in the end it doesn’t matter because their no balls 1980s coaching gets them bounced in the first round by teams that actually play to win rather than play not to lose.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. 

1 minute ago, kdko said:

I mean... he's got a point about diva receivers.  Couldn't be more wrong about Wilson's being a low tier QB though 🤣  still hilarious 

Gohawks would agree with that though lmaoo

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Chippa said:

@Gohawks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv5mWJXH9uQ

how do you feel about this lol

Metcalf isn’t even top 10 in targets and had less targets than Lockett this year. So that’s just a stupid point.

The MAIN problem in Seattle is the **** a** coaching. Wilson has played like a bum by his standards but bottom tier is BS. He’s played more like a 14-17 range second half of the season and a lot of it is on Carroll being a total dinosaur and being bad at his job. I’d blame Schotty but it’s Carroll’s team.

I can rant on but yeah. Blaming DK is the dumbest **** I’ve heard and while Wilson has been bad Rodgers wasn’t great with McCarthy either at the end. Now look at him. Too bad Seattle doesn’t have the balls to do anything.  

Browns hung 48 on the Steelers tonight.  The most any team had dropped on them all season was 28.  Browns has done this to a few teams.  Watch them smoke the Chiefs next week!!

I'm drunk

Hahahahaa. I love it. All those arrogant Steelers fans with their "we are undefeated, we are the best team in the league". Was hoping for some TikTok dancing on the steelers logo by the browns. On the other hand, 48 gave them enough to chew on.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, thebadferret said:

Hahahahaa. I love it. All those arrogant Steelers fans with their "we are undefeated, we are the best team in the league". Was hoping for some TikTok dancing on the steelers logo by the browns. On the other hand, 48 gave them enough to chew on.

'yOu GuYs BaReLy BeAt oUr 2nD sTrInG qB aNd PrAcTiCe SqUaD pLaYeRs'  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whoa, this is some mighty big praise from a HoF like Troy Aikman from the booth during the Rams game. Even more amazing that it's likely true. 

“I played against Reggie White. I played against Lawrence Taylor. I gotta tell you: This guy is the best defensive player I’ve ever seen.”