NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 4

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 4 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 4 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

What you think of milton in the case of sixers returning and maxey heating up or maxey the choice?

Delon is a straight up heart breaker he kills me rostering him every year.  

And Justin holiday looks good as well.

Cam reddish idk what is opportunity looks like short term or long term.

Cole is frustrating no matter what he gets for minutes it hasn't materialized.

Edited by Nbasoft
5 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🏀🏀ps 🧊🍦🍨

Guard-ens grow 🥬🥗🍀🤑🌲🌿

Cole 🌎... 🥶 Its cold out there...Fultz tore his ACL... Cole Anthony will take over... nab and ask questions later.

Preach the good word of Pritchard...✝️Payton Pritchard has been balling and now a ton of C's are out... Kemba is on the mend but this kid will be involved no matter what...

Wright choice? Delon is the beneficiary of injuries...and although he is up n down he may be worth the scoop

🎶 I know this little rookie,  name is Maxey
His game is like a bunch of rose
If I ever tell you 'bout Maxey

he bouta dunk on everyone you knoooow 

murda he wrooooote murda he wrooote 🎶

Big opp for the rook Tyrese Maxey...go 6ers baby!

Forward thinking 🧠🤯🧠🤯🧠

Deni's or IHOP? 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 🥚🥓🍳🥚🥓

Deni Avdija is a highly touted rookie w a ton of games in a light week that is the beneficiary of a short stack of stars....sip on some syzeeerrrp n nab Deni 😋

Hamidou what I came tadou...ball out... 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀 nab him...str8 ballinnnn..Diallo all day...

Good to be Young...Thaddeus for the rest of us...nab city w the Bulls beat up..🐂🐮

Intelligence Center 🕵️♀️🔎

Bismacked🤚🙋‍♂️💁‍♂️🖐🙋‍♀️🤚🙋‍♂️...Biyombo combo hiiiiyaaaaaa

Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries...Moritz Wagner's time to fly 🦟

Paint w Paschall colors...🎨👨‍🎨Eric has been ballin in the paint as the backup C for the Dubs

Visit Tacko Fall to reach great heights 💧🚰🚿🚱 ⛰🏔🌄 might be the right destination if all other options are unsafe...

Ball don't lie so I seek the Answer...

Happy H🏀🏀pin to all and to all just ball...

Damn my league must be watching 👀, a lot of these guys are gone. But another johnblaze post! Keep illin! 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Nbasoft said:

What you think of milton in the case of sixers returning and maxey heating up or maxey the choice?

Delon is a straight up heart breaker he kills me rostering him every year.  

And Justin holiday looks good as well.

Cam reddish idk what is opportunity looks like short term or long term.

Cole is frustrating no matter what he gets for minutes it hasn't materialized.

Pretty sure Shake is out this week 

3 minutes ago, L3onD said:

tony bradley when embiid eventually rests this week

Man Ive been waitin for Tony Bradley to get a full time gig somewhere...glad hes on the 6ers though and of course him gettin a full time gig now would mean bad news for my 6ers but this guy can really fill it up when called upon. 

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, dfstout said:

💪Stout Sc🏀🏀ps 🧊🍦🍨

Guard-ens grow 🥬🥗🍀🤑🌲🌿

Cole 🌎... 🥶 Its cold out there...Fultz tore his ACL... Cole Anthony will take over... nab and ask questions later.

Preach the good word of Pritchard...✝️Payton Pritchard has been balling and now a ton of C's are out... Kemba is on the mend but this kid will be involved no matter what...

Wright choice? Delon is the beneficiary of injuries...and although he is up n down he may be worth the scoop

🎶 I know this little rookie,  name is Maxey
His game is like a bunch of rose
If I ever tell you 'bout Maxey

he bouta dunk on everyone you knoooow 

murda he wrooooote murda he wrooote 🎶

Big opp for the rook Tyrese Maxey...go 6ers baby!

Forward thinking 🧠🤯🧠🤯🧠

Deni's or IHOP? 🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞 🥚🥓🍳🥚🥓

Deni Avdija is a highly touted rookie w a ton of games in a light week that is the beneficiary of a short stack of stars....sip on some syzeeerrrp n nab Deni 😋

Hamidou what I came tadou...ball out... 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀 nab him...str8 ballinnnn..Diallo all day...

Good to be Young...Thaddeus for the rest of us...nab city w the Bulls beat up..🐂🐮

Intelligence Center 🕵️♀️🔎

Bismacked🤚🙋‍♂️💁‍♂️🖐🙋‍♀️🤚🙋‍♂️...Biyombo combo hiiiiyaaaaaa

Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries...Moritz Wagner's time to fly 🦟

Paint w Paschall colors...🎨👨‍🎨Eric has been ballin in the paint as the backup C for the Dubs

Visit Tacko Fall to reach great heights 💧🚰🚿🚱 ⛰🏔🌄 might be the right destination if all other options are unsafe...

Ball don't lie so I seek the Answer...

Happy H🏀🏀pin to all and to all just ball...

Well done again! Thank you.

• Thanks 1

W. Cauley-Stein worth an add? 3 BLKs tonight and 30 mins. Anyone know how long Powell is out for? Porzingis is back but still limited.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mtx said:

W. Cauley-Stein worth an add? 3 BLKs tonight and 30 mins. Anyone know how long Powell is out for? Porzingis is back but still limited.

Snatched up a bunch of boards too. Anyone know if they both played together a bunch?

• Like 1
On 1/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, FantasyMamba said:

Previous Achiewa for a stream while Miami is so shorthanded.

Lol man I keep scrolling for Previous...can't find him! 😆

But good call if you nabbed Precious Achiuwa!

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

Snatched up a bunch of boards too. Anyone know if they both played together a bunch?

They looked good together, but I dont know how long Powell and Kleber will be out for.

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic