NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moritz Wagner 2020-2021 Outlook

17 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

The fact that at least minutes wise the last 2 games hes already leapfrogged over Robin Lopez and Alex Len is a great sign.

The fact that the Wiz started the game by letting the Blazers take a 24-6 lead should suggest to Scott Brooks that maybe he should change RoLo for Mo in the starting lineup. Once I saw RoLo starting, I was rooting for them to get clobbered to learn a lesson. 

But what do I know.

• Like 1
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The fact that Moritz is spelled Mortiz on the thread title is killing me. Can anybody change it? lol

Like this?

But they have no interest in developing him though, that’s the problem.

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

The fact that the Wiz started the game by letting the Blazers take a 24-6 lead should suggest to Scott Brooks that maybe he should change RoLo for Mo in the starting lineup. Once I saw RoLo starting, I was rooting for them to get clobbered to learn a lesson. 

But what do I know.

That would require Brooks to... you know... learn from his mistakes. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, ahtech said:

what the f is happening he still not in game?

Alex Len has actually played really well. I guess its their opportunity to rest Wagner more while Len is doing good on the court. Also small ball I guess?

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

The only good news I can come up with is that we all know who Alex Len is.

I'd rather have Len as the Center to beat than RoLo. At least RoLo had a prime.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, vspt said:

Is it happening today??!!!  Starting, worth add to get ahead of the crowd since it’s an early game if you have a bench warmer.

This dude's burned me too many times. I'll wait and see if he can string a few good games together.

Started, played well, and they got a big win against BOSTON. Didn't play much in the 2nd half, with Brooks going with RoLo to body up against Tristan Thompson. 

I have a feeling Brooks will play the matchups. He doesn't think Mo can be effective versus bigger guys. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Started, played well, and they got a big win against BOSTON. Didn't play much in the 2nd half, with Brooks going with RoLo to body up against Tristan Thompson. 

I have a feeling Brooks will play the matchups. He doesn't think Mo can be effective versus bigger guys. 

Washington’s such a mess...didn’t Brooks do the same last year, randomly starting guys one day and DNP’ing them the next?

18 minutes ago, Kawz said:

Washington’s such a mess...didn’t Brooks do the same last year, randomly starting guys one day and DNP’ing them the next?

Yes, he did his BS with Bryant last year. Brooks is a stubborn coach who makes dubious rotation decisions. He doubles down on the wrong decision whenever he can.

This year, there are no good alternatives at C. Len is Len, and RoLo is old. And Mo has, to his credit, buffed up and gotten a bit more muscle than last year.

59 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Your love for him sucked me in 😄

Oh well, it was a fun one night stand

He had foul trouble. This guys an absolute impact player. I dont even own him and i wouldnt even be down after this. Hoping owners are