NBC Sports Edge Forums

Evan Fournier 2020-2021 Outlook

Didn't see a thread.

Is anyone else stuck holding this guy through his back injury? He's usually a reliable fantasy contributor in pts ft% and keeps his TOs down.

I'm hoping he picks up playmaking responsibilities with Fultz out as well, but need him on the court at this point.

Edited by Em-City
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This went well 

Please don’t get traded 🙏🏼

Posted Images

I have him in IL. He's a solid, reliable contributor in points, 3s, fts, low TOs and some solid steal numbers. Without Fultz, he should have more opportunities too.

• Like 1

What’s up with him? Any chance he plays the second leg of a b2b tom? I was watching the Boston-Orlando game and there was a guy in the bench that looked like him who was wearing a walking boot. I sure hope he doesn’t have any other injury besides the reported back spasms. 

This guy just got dropped in my 14T league, I think he will be deliver top 70 value once he returns but the injury is concerning (Back spasms). He's nearly been out 3 weeks is it the perfect time to pick him up? 

On 1/11/2021 at 11:17 PM, hardyharhar said:

Are back spasms something that lingers or if he heals up he'll be fine going forward?

Honestly can't remember another player sitting out this many games in a row due to back spasms since probably Mcgrady. I don't blame him though. I've had back spasms, they are extremely brutal and they make you feel like you can barely move. They go away for the most part with enough rest, but they could always flare up again. I think he's gonna go off when he comes back though since Fultz went down. His assists should go up, but his fg% will go down.

1 minute ago, jay_00 said:

Honestly can't remember another player sitting out this many games in a row due to back spasms since probably Mcgrady. I don't blame him though. I've had back spasms, they are extremely brutal and they make you feel like you can barely move. They go away for the most part with enough rest, but they could always flare up again. I think he's gonna go off when he comes back though since Fultz went down. His assists should go up, but his fg% will go down.

Yeah back spasms aren’t enjoyable and my old a** still deal with them today. The only interesting part is we don’t get the round the clock treatment like they do so I’m wondering if it’s something more that we don’t know about. 

just dropped in my 12 team league. even without an available IL spot, I can't see how he gets dropped in a 12 team league. We know what he is, but he has a high floor as compared to others drafted around where he typically is and he should get an uptick in assists. 

Yeah I don't think he should be dropped. Without Fultz, he should easily be avging 17-18 ppg with solid efficiency and a couple of 3s. Also a nice source 3-4 dimes and 1.4ish steals.

• Like 1

If he’s available, this is the last chance to pick him up. It might take him a few games to be productive but I think once he settles should have all the opportunities to produce. Orlando needs him. 

1 minute ago, cucubing said:

If he’s available, this is the last chance to pick him up. It might take him a few games to be productive but I think once he settles should have all the opportunities to produce. Orlando needs him. 

Indeed. He's the best ballhandler left in Orlando. Hoping for 4-5 assists this year.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, cucubing said:

Come back looking great!