• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This went well 

Please don’t get traded 🙏🏼

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RingMyBell said:

Is he injury prone?  Its my first time owning him.

I wouldn't say injury prone. He was  just sidelined earlier this season due to back spasms and he ended up missing much longer than we had anticipated. I just hope that's not the case again.

Can you just take all the time you need to rest and come back healthy. I'd rather have you in my IL 'til you're healthy over having to wait 3 games before putting you in my IL when you get injured.

42 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Starting tonight. He should be in for big numbers with pretty much everyone on the Magic injured

Bout time he came back. Still, 13+ games missed due to back spasms is worrying, hopefully he’s done with those for the season

56 minutes ago, Imafunguy said:

Bout time he came back. Still, 13+ games missed due to back spasms is worrying, hopefully he’s done with those for the season

Back spasms are tricky, they just flair up whenever. He has no time to rest it this season so it is what it is. 

49 minutes ago, kane said:

Two consecutive good games,his back is back,lol

He's gonna eat ROS, him and Vuc are the only ones who can produce consistent offense on the team

18 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

Do the Magic trade him before deadline since its his last year on his contract?

That’s my concern. Not sure if I should hold or flip for another player. 

Dudes usually ball out during their contract year so you can expect him to play at a high level as he tries to secure the bag.

The magic have 2 routes: 1, they trade him so they won’t lose him for nothing. 2, they ride the team out hopeful of making a deep playoff run and they do this by acquiring talent to surround Fournier, Vuc, and AG. If all fails, Fournier walks, gets paid big by another franchise, OR resign with the Magic using his Bird rights. It is possible that Fournier does not get the money he seeks elsewhere and he remains with the Magic by taking a pay cut.

I personally think Fournier remains with the Magic due to his chemistry he has with Vuc. On Fournier being traded, I have no clue where he’d be going and that’s the risk we’re all gonna have to take. You either sell or enjoy the ride.