Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Evan Fournier 2020-2021 Outlook


Recommended Posts

Magic are going to try hard to trade, and I'm gonna be doing the same as an owner, but he needs a few consistent performances to showcase his fantasy value... And they may be doing the same in real life :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This went well 

Please don’t get traded 🙏🏼

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Em-City said:

Magic are going to try hard to trade, and I'm gonna be doing the same as an owner, but he needs a few consistent performances to showcase his fantasy value... And they may be doing the same in real life :)

I don't think that they are trying to trade him. I frimily believe  that they are in fact trying to get in the playoffs.

Logic dictates that if your team hasn't realistic chances of winning, you should try to trade your best players for some quality young players or lottery picks.

So guys like Vooch or Fournier could be traded, but I don't see that happennning.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Heavy_Jon said:

I don't think that they are trying to trade him. I frimily believe  that they are in fact trying to get in the playoffs.

Logic dictates that if your team hasn't realistic chances of winning, you should try to trade your best players for some quality young players or lottery picks.

So guys like Vooch or Fournier could be traded, but I don't see that happennning.

People have been saying that Vuc and Fournier are going to be traded for years now lol, yet ORL has shown no indication they have any plans to do so. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, lanyabatt said:

Has Fournier ever been this injury prone? First time owning. This MF can’t seem to stay on the court.

Yes

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Gonna miss the next two games min. Seriously? Over a shot to the groin? Disgraceful 

Who's the guy who benefits the most? MCW or T-Ross?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

this guy is frustrating to own. Has 2-3 great games then misses 5. Rinse and repeat

This is his contract year but can't believe he become injury prone this season

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kane said:

This is his contract year but can't believe he become injury prone this season

whats so frustrating is when he plays hes good for mid round value so you cant necessarily drop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

whats so frustrating is when he plays hes good for mid round value so you cant necessarily drop.

That's the frustrating part.. He doesn't play yet clogs up a roster spot due to his mid round potential

Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we all riding this dude out? Looks like the Magic are 4.5 games back from the 10th seed which would qualify them to be in the play in tournament. Are the Magic sellers or buyers come trade deadline?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...