NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 team full 9-cat dynasty. I don't care about builds: I just want BPA always. 

Do I deal my Ja Morant for Shea Gilgeous-Alexander, Andrew Wiggins, and Lonnie Walker? I have enough room to keep 2 at the end of the year easily and Walker with some thought (meaning, I have a lot of guys on the IL and when I start cutting injury replacements, maybe Walker has to go, too). 

Full disclosure: I love how Morant dunks so ferociously that he dunks your soul before he lands, too, but it's not a cat. Still, I love him. SGA could be about the same in a dynasty ranking, and Wiggins is still 25 and seems to be getting it (5 blocks last night from SG!). Walker's no scrub.

Thank you.

PS: I dealt Andre Drummond and Keldon J. for Morant/Randle the other day. The other owner submitted this offer minutes after the other trade processed this AM at 4 am Atlantic. Andre is my boo, but he's one deal from being this year's Hassan Whiteside.

Who would you be dropping to receive Wiggins/Walker? If Morant vs. Shai, I think it's close but I consider them interchangeable assets (although I might have kept him just because I'm a huge Morant stan for the reasons you listed) but with the others it blows it away. 

Good trade for Morant/Randle btw and thanks for your help. 

19 hours ago, Johnny Tuttle said:

12 team full 9-cat dynasty. I don't care about builds: I just want BPA always. 

Do I deal my Ja Morant for Shea Gilgeous-Alexander, Andrew Wiggins, and Lonnie Walker? I have enough room to keep 2 at the end of the year easily and Walker with some thought (meaning, I have a lot of guys on the IL and when I start cutting injury replacements, maybe Walker has to go, too). 

Full disclosure: I love how Morant dunks so ferociously that he dunks your soul before he lands, too, but it's not a cat. Still, I love him. SGA could be about the same in a dynasty ranking, and Wiggins is still 25 and seems to be getting it (5 blocks last night from SG!). Walker's no scrub.

Thank you.

PS: I dealt Andre Drummond and Keldon J. for Morant/Randle the other day. The other owner submitted this offer minutes after the other trade processed this AM at 4 am Atlantic. Andre is my boo, but he's one deal from being this year's Hassan Whiteside.

do it 100%

check mine:

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/836225-veto-worthy-jamal-murray-kelly-oubre-duncan-robinson-for-anthony-davisharrison-barnes-whir/

Excellent deal for you imo. Ja and Shai are pretty much equal value imo, so having Wiggins is a decent cherry on top. Lonnie is a drop for me so you can just ignore him anyway

Help here?