NBC Sports Edge Forums

WHIR ASAP, Trade review: Ayton/Bledsoe for Oladipo/Wiseman/Kemba

I was offered Ayton/Bledsoe for Oladipo/Wiseman/Kemba. 

9Cat h2h, which side would you choose? 

I’m having a tough time analyzing Oladipo’s value after the harden trade, but he is on a contract year... I am also still a believer in Ayton so I feel I’m buying low on him. Something doesn’t sound right about Kembas knees, and wiseman is wildly inconsistent and honestly just upside hold at this point. 

let me know and as always 100% WHIR ASAP thank you 

I'm a 1st year fantasy player and I started watching NBA last year (imagine my shock when I found out that Supersonics are no more)  so take my view with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't make the trade. Bledsoe I know knothing about, but I'm an Ayton owner. He is letting the other guys take the shots and have the ball and seems uninterested in his own stats. In that way he is similar to the guy from my username. For Nurkić you can at least say he is a fat  piece of s**t and when he gets in the shape he will be good. For Ayton you can only say the worst insult fantasy-wise: he is a team player :(

Your guys have their pros and cons of course, but maybe be a little bit more patient. I imagine Rockets will play like men possesed first few games after Harden is gone to show how good they are. Wiseman needs one week of good performances and the media hype will inflate his value and Kemba is days away from returning IIRC.

If you aren't in a super competitive league there will be a lot of value  to be gained once the trade deadline arrives and roster are shuffled.

26 minutes ago, runfast said:

I was offered Ayton/Bledsoe for Oladipo/Wiseman/Kemba. 

9Cat h2h, which side would you choose? 

I’m having a tough time analyzing Oladipo’s value after the harden trade, but he is on a contract year... I am also still a believer in Ayton so I feel I’m buying low on him. Something doesn’t sound right about Kembas knees, and wiseman is wildly inconsistent and honestly just upside hold at this point. 

let me know and as always 100% WHIR ASAP thank you 

I believe Ayton should bounce back definitely a buy low moment. Hes been a mid rounder last 2 seasons and with CP3 you would think eventually he will get more involved. Oladipo is gonna do good things in Houston considering they need his offensive touch. Wiseman is inconsistent and reports say Kemba is still not close to returning but when he does return hes gonna be money. Bledsoe is trash lol i dont like his situation in NO. This is kind of an even trade but once Kemba comes back that side wins.

14 minutes ago, BenSimmons25 said:

I'm a 1st year fantasy player and I started watching NBA last year (imagine my shock when I found out that Supersonics are no more)  so take my view with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't make the trade. Bledsoe I know knothing about, but I'm an Ayton owner. He is letting the other guys take the shots and have the ball and seems uninterested in his own stats. In that way he is similar to the guy from my username. For Nurkić you can at least say he is a fat  piece of s**t and when he gets in the shape he will be good. For Ayton you can only say the worst insult fantasy-wise: he is a team player :(

Your guys have their pros and cons of course, but maybe be a little bit more patient. I imagine Rockets will play like men possesed first few games after Harden is gone to show how good they are. Wiseman needs one week of good performances and the media hype will inflate his value and Kemba is days away from returning IIRC.

If you aren't in a super competitive league there will be a lot of value  to be gained once the trade deadline arrives and roster are shuffled.

Haha welcome to fantasy basketball! You’re going to get addicted. Thanks for the response and please don’t underestimate your input. I remember when I was new, other owners would tell me that I offered insight that they completely didn’t see, and in this case I 100% agree that the rockets will come out swinging, meaning Oladipo is gonna rock out. 

The thing I think that’s going for Ayton is even though he is a team player he’s limiting the ceiling of the team. You would think CP3 would tell him the team needs the best version of him, (meaning Bea sting on boards with efficient %s and anchoring the defense) but then again CP3 hasn’t won a championship and therefore doesn’t know how to get the most out of players ? 

once again thanks for the reply though, I’m really perplexed by this trade offer lol 

18 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I believe Ayton should bounce back definitely a buy low moment. Hes been a mid rounder last 2 seasons and with CP3 you would think eventually he will get more involved. Oladipo is gonna do good things in Houston considering they need his offensive touch. Wiseman is inconsistent and reports say Kemba is still not close to returning but when he does return hes gonna be money. Bledsoe is trash lol i dont like his situation in NO. This is kind of an even trade but once Kemba comes back that side wins.

Thanks for the response! Lol yes I agree Bledsoe is trash, I’m thinking maybe I can get someone at least streamable like his olynyk to seal the deal...with Bledsoe you’re stuck lol. Can’t drop can’t own hahaha

As long as you can place Kemba in IL then yes, I would rather have the Wiseman and Dipo side. If you can't, I would still do it and then just drop Kemba or someone else....

I would personally lean towards the Dipo side. Ayton has been a bit of a disappointment this year - there's a chance he can bounce back though but Bledsoe is pretty mediocre. I think Dipo will have a big role in Houston, and Wiseman will continue to get better throughout the year. Kemba probably won't be who he was last year, but he's still a solid mid-tier PG at this point

I would stay put.

Help?

For me il choose Ayton side. Dipo will have some adjustments on his new team and new system aside from his ocassionaly load management. Wiseman still inconsistent while Kemba will stil have some minute restrictions when he comes back..