Rams at Packers Divisional Game

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heck of a PBU by Darious

Why the hell would anyone watch Masked Dancer?

Really hurt the Rams offense not having Kupp here for this game

Fun fact: The Packers have called passing plays on 200 consecutive plays from the goal line. 

Okay, I'm making that number up, but they NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER run the ball at the goal line. Ever! Maybe defenses will figure that out at some point. 

Rams need to score here before the half. Rams do have weapons on offense, and the defense thrives when the offense moves the ball. In my opinion, the Rams offense has more of an advantage over the Packers defense than the Packers offense has on the Rams defense. Holding out hope that this can be a really close, really good game, by the end of the day. 

I tell you what, if GB makes it to the SB, which is looking iffy, they will lose. Except for his TD run and that nice scramble/pass near the end, most of his passes look like sh##. They're underthrown and behind receivers. 

Just now, bomont said:

Wow that last drive was embarrassing for GB. Their D kinda sucks. Rams would have more pts if the GB drives didn't eat up so much time

Exactly. The Packers defense really isn’t good. I know we all live in the fantasy football world, and if you look at the game logs, the Packers had a couple of games around 10 points, and the rest of them are just a few points a game. 11 picks, 41 sacks, 10 fumble recoveries, 1 defensive TD. They are solid numbers, but  far from the “elite” defense that these “experts” on TV seem to think they are. Rams had 2 easy picks there and missed both opportunities. One of them could have possibly been a pick 6. Should be 16-10, or even 17-16 Rams, at halftime. If Rams keep gashing them with Akers, it will keep Reynolds and Woods and the TEs open. All the Rams need to do is play better defense in the 2nd half, maybe catch a break here or there, and they can pull the upset. But this is all so easy to see, as an armchair coach over here.

6 minutes ago, bomont said:

? I don't hear anyone calling GB D elite. But yes this game is going to be closer than it should be because overall I think GB is really (really) overrated.

They are sixth in nfc in pts against. First is pts for. 2nd in net points, behind only the Saints, when you say they are really really overrated who do you think should be ahead of them in the nfc? Can’t be many. 

1 minute ago, murraygd13 said:

It's too bad Donald is hurt..a healthy Donald and this game is completely different.

Kupp as well. Rams offense is never the same when he doesn't play.