Rams at Packers Divisional Game

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heck of a PBU by Darious

Why the hell would anyone watch Masked Dancer?

Really hurt the Rams offense not having Kupp here for this game

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

:D I knew that would bring out the "game over" stuff. Yeah if I'm a GB fan I'm not resting, still enough time, esp if their paper mache D shows up again

Well, Pack is chewing and spitting out the Rams O like papier-mâché.

I'm not a Packers fan at all... in fact I hate their success.  But I don't know how you can't admire how Rodgers plays the QB position.  It's amazing that McCarthy was able to only win one Super Bowl with him.

1 minute ago, kdko said:

Really hurt the Rams offense not having Kupp here for this game

Same thing happened in their SB run. I think he is placing bets on the other teams.  ;)

• Haha 1
Just now, TTo34 said:

I'm not a Packers fan at all... in fact I hate their success.  But I don't know how you can't admire how Rodgers plays the QB position.  It's amazing that McCarthy was able to only win one Super Bowl with him.

He tightened up in the second half. First half he made a lot of bad throws.

1 minute ago, TTo34 said:

If you watched him coaching Dallas you’d be surprised he didn’t f up that lone Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, murraygd13 said:

That Chiefs and Browns game is going to be a blood bath.

Maybe. I do think the Chiefs win and cover the -10 - but I think it will be a bit more fun to watch. CLE is going to score some points here - they're rolling.

It was obvious to me the Rams were severely outmatched in this game early on with Donald ailing - if he'd been healthy this game would have been more interesting imo. The STL D even with Ramsey doing a decent job on Adams was reduced to a much more average unit.

Nearly 500 yards of offense against the best defense, and that's with them leaving more yards and potential points on the field with the Rodgers overthrow of MVS and Lazard with that brutal drop on a perfect deep ball. Sheesh. Carved up that top defense

54 minutes ago, Blood Brother said:

Nearly 500 yards of offense against the best defense, and that's with them leaving more yards and potential points on the field with the Rodgers overthrow of MVS and Lazard with that brutal drop on a perfect deep ball. Sheesh. Carved up that top defense

Wasn't really the top defense today with teh best defensive player in the NFL injured and not himself.  A healthy Aaron Donald and it's a different story.