Ravens @ Bills - Divisional Game 2021

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone once told me that Lamar was the most accurate passer from the pocket.

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

I'm pretty sure this game is far from over FYI.

Best thing that can happen to Balt. is that the backup pulls off a victory and Balt mgmt realizes that they shouldn't pay jackson a dollar more.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Kudos to Sean McDermott. He did good things on D in Carolina and now he built this team from division doormat into a scary offense. 

I busted a nut when they played Seattle.  They knew Seattle's D sucked, they went out and attacked it constantly.  They didn't try to get cute and run it when they suck at running. They aired it out and just hammered them relentlessly.  I don't know why teams don't play more to their advantages like that.  Watching the Bills do that was one of those "wow, they are doing the obvious solution and moping the floor with them" when so many times you see teams overthinking it.

• Like 2

Something I'm surprised doesn't happen more often is that if a QB is obviously having a really bad day, pull him and give the backup a shot (unless your backups are complete crap). Kinda like baseball...

Bill all you need to do to officially end this is gain a few yds enough for a FG but no   :wacko:

Or at least KILL THE CLOCK DIPSH##S 

Edited by bomont

Lamar would have missed that throw as well too.  Really the game was obviously lost on the 101 interception return.  Who would have thought Josh Allen would only lead his team to one TD the entire game?  (Barring of course the current drive.)

1 minute ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Bills don’t even run the ball in clock killing time lol 

they're better off taking a knee because their run game has been as effective as that

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Two garbage QBs in one game.... what a boring game

Josh Allen.... garbage

maybe you should talk less football

matter of fact, maybe it's best if you got off the internet entirely

Wow, if Huntley had played this whole game, who knows what might have happened... He looks like Lamar running, but throws with much more zing and accuracy.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Sternes said:

How to beat the Ravens?  Get up on them and force Jackson to throw.  Don't break down the Dline and go for the sack, but play containment and keep him in pocket.  Same thing the Titans did last year. He played the trash Titans D last week and they put up only 20.  They are playing the pretty shaky Bills D and they can't move the ball.

Take away the run and they immediately get in trouble.

And yes, Jackson does need better receiving options.  Better receiving options wouldn't have taken back that awful INT.

They were down 10-3 dude what are you talking about? LOL 

"Get up on them".