NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ravens @ Bills - Divisional Game 2021

Holy hell Bills. You're getting owned by...Huntley.

Edit: OK they held. Here's a suggestion, run the ball. Even if it gets jack, you're burning time/their time outs.

Edited by bomont
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone once told me that Lamar was the most accurate passer from the pocket.

1 minute ago, TTo34 said:

Dobbins SMH.  Two terrible drops this game.  Not helping his case to be a 3 down running back.

he couldve had a great game if his hands werent so poopy

3 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Exactly. He knows what he is.

Maybe just cool it with the remarks about antifa and the like

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, TTo34 said:

If Allen wants to be considered a top tier QB, he needs to start hitting those downfield throws.  Not even close at times.

Ive been saying this since his rookie year, yet all the Allen slurpies seem to think his deep accuracy is elite. LOL

28 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Okay, so you clearly have issues. Maybe try an Otolaryngologist or a therapist specializing in dyslexia.

26 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Ive been saying this since his rookie year, yet all the Allen slurpies seem to think his deep accuracy is elite. LOL

the wind played a HUGE factor tonight. To ignore that means you're biased. Guy's been nailing the deep ball all year.

Plus he played very well considering the wind factor, like I said. 22-37 for 206 and 1 touchdown. Shouldve been 2 if Gabriel didnt let one slip through his hands

Now please go to bed

4 minutes ago, TennisDude said:

Too hard to win with these high running qb's in the playoffs when the defenses get so fast and good. These GM's never seem to learn. Kyler no playoffs and Lamar out again.

All those rushing yards with nothing to show for it. Great for fantasy though. lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

All those rushing yards with nothing to show for it. Great for fantasy though. lol

And Madden

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BrianM said:

"... Diggs is the MVP of the playoffs right now. Buffalo's offense has done basically nothing without him. They can go all the way, but they gotta figure something else out on the ground. Mix in McKenzie, try Yeldon, something.    Defenses are basically assuming they won't run, and while Allen has done well, he's not going to shred playoff defenses when everyone drops into coverage."   

Absolutely! Despite a positive game script, lighter fronts & gusting winds, it was just more of the same. Further, they were lucky the Ravens didn't hit on a couple of plays. I really liked this team coming in, Allen & Moss in particular. But it hasn't been just better play from Allen, it's pass-happy Allen. I like him again next year but for the reasons you mention, I think the ride ends this week. To me, a great organization looks at this game & recognizes that 10 points should have resulted in a loss! There were a few signs, they are effective when they run, they just refuse to commit to it. There was a 3rd & short play where they ran run action & Allen lobbed the ball to an open TE to convert. Just as you suggest, they need more balance & more creativity in their run scheme. 

Bruce Arians should consider whether he's going to be that lucky today. More diversions & misdirection in his run scheme... or else! :)  

9 hours ago, TennisDude said:

Too hard to win with these high running qb's in the playoffs when the defenses get so fast and good. These GM's never seem to learn. Kyler no playoffs and Lamar out again.

Poor comparison. Murray can actually hit a receiver and complete passes on top of his rushing. See: Allen, Josh

30 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Poor comparison. Murray can actually hit a receiver and complete passes on top of his rushing. See: Allen, Josh

And he literally took over the worst team in football and in his second year already boosted them to 8-8. Kyler’s going to have many postseason appearances in his future. 

• Like 1