NBC Sports Edge Forums

Xavier Tillman Sr. 2020-2021 Outlook

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for Tillman, but I'm going to be honest, I came to that thought based on some box scores I following the last few games and from what I've read in the past about Kanter's defense. Still thou

In what league was Brandon Clarke still available?

I'm a stats guy. Tillman has 1 made 3P in his NBA career. BC has 29 out of 90 in his NBA career. I'll trust the guy with proven numbers. Now, back to topic, Tillman is a great short term pickup w

14 hours ago, fantasick said:

So game is PPD... and they are vs POR again next game... is that also gonna be PPD???

Just postponed the NEXT THREE !!!

Meaning JV will be back before Tillman hits the court again. He is only a hold if you are 100% confident that JV gets dealt sooner than later.....Otherwise VERY droppable... 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

What do we think of this guy while Valanciunas continues without a timetable? 

He only got 21 mins last night but still produced a healthy 6/6/3/1/2 line. He also was beasting earlier without JV. 

FYI, JV travelled with the team.. he will probably play on 2/2. If he was still in COVID protocols, I doubt he would have travelled with the team.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Dude is simply a winning basketball player. Pick him back up

What's the deal with JV?  I see people bitching in his thread,  but no news

1 minute ago, python3 said:

What's the deal with JV?  I see people bitching in his thread,  but no news

He is recovering from Covid and JJJ might be out atleast another month. Pick up Xavier and profit

4 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

He is recovering from Covid and JJJ might be out atleast another month. Pick up Xavier and profit

I know all that.  But JV is a possibility for next game?  I don't see any new news.  I dropped Tillman a few days ago 

Thing about JV is he has never been a C that is capable of playing more than 25 MPG. Which means even when he comes back, Tillman should be able to see this low 20 minute total which is seemingly all he needs to produce juicy stat lines. 

Once JJ comes back is a different matter. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, python3 said:

I know all that.  But JV is a possibility for next game?  I don't see any new news.  I dropped Tillman a few days ago 

So what do you want me to say then? Should I shoot JV a dm on twitter and ask him when he's playing next?