NBC Sports Edge Forums

Browns @ Chiefs - Divisional Game 3, 2021

Just now, murraygd13 said:

Should be a penalty on the KC safety...can that be called when they review it?  He led with the crown of his helmet and hit Higgins in the helmet.

NO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chad just earned himself another $15M and six years of comfy clipboard-holding

Arguing who is better between Chubb or Hunt ... both are great. 

NFL players have to stop doing that reach for the GL.  I've seen it so many times this year end in a fumble.  If it is 4th down, time is running out, a 2 point conversion, I get it.  You just got a big play and got the first.  There is zero reason to gamble like that with a minute and a half.

RB get crapped on for lack of ball security.  Receivers need to cut that crap out.

2 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

he broken the rules, should of been flag, but its not reviewable even though we are reviewing it hmmmmmm, nfl just retired

Too much money for them to call helmet to helmet. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Sternes said:

NFL players have to stop doing that reach for the GL.  I've seen it so many times this year end in a fumble.  If it is 4th down, time is running out, a 2 point conversion, I get it.  You just got a big play and got the first.  There is zero reason to gamble like that with a minute and a half.

RB get crapped on for lack of ball security.  Receivers need to cut that crap out.

Wrong. He’s making a play for td, and defender clearly lowered helmet. Should have been called by “expert” officials.. at least two or three of them. Period

4 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Wrong. He’s making a play for td, and defender clearly lowered helmet. Should have been called by “expert” officials.. at least two or three of them. Period

....where did I say anything about the hit?  How is that "wrong"?  Guys DO reach out for the ball too often trying to make a play.

My entire post was about ball security.  Nothing about the hit.

Edited by Sternes
7 minutes ago, Sternes said:

....where did I say anything about the hit?  How is that "wrong"?  Guys DO reach out for the ball too often trying to make a play.

My entire post was about ball security.  Nothing about the hit.

Great plays and games been won making reach plays. Officials got that play wrong. It is essentially a ten point swing due to these best of best officials. Terrible.

2 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

that fumble literally ended the game at half. Its bad for ratings, maybe they review more plays like that properly in future.

Well Cleveland turned around and got the ball back to start the half. And Baker threw a terrible pick. Soooo

3 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Well Cleveland turned around and got the ball back to start the half. And Baker threw a terrible pick. Soooo

So instead of being up by 1 they are down now by 9. You think this is just how it should be? 🤔

1 minute ago, DJSatane said:

i am impressed by browns drive, they need more chubb and hunt running for sure, however when mahomes is pressed he becomes michael jordan with a tongue out.

more hunt more hunt more hunt

5 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

So instead of being up by 1 they are down now by 9. You think this is just how it should be? 🤔

Officials make mistakes... the play couldn’t be review.