NBC Sports Edge Forums

1-17-21 Bucs @ Saints Divisional Round Thread

Just now, sSektor said:

It definitely has in comparison to the regular season performances against the Saints defense.

the multiple new orleans turnovers has inflated that

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uhhhhh should we tell him?

I love you guys 

Just now, SteadyTrollin said:

Tom is gonna beat brees rodgers and mahoomes just cuz and still wont retire 

The guy is just looking for Gretzsky status volume stats at this point.

Just now, SteadyTrollin said:

Tom is gonna beat brees rodgers and mahoomes just cuz and still wont retire 

If so, gives the Patriots one last chance to lure him back into the fold!  A fan can hope, right?

Just now, Krambone said:

Brady has plenty of experience in the cold and snow!

FTFY. Man has 43 Career _playoff_ games by now. Imagine, that's more than 2 full seasons worth of play-off experience alone.

People talk up all the QBs and WRs playing in the current NFL like they are all better than the players of the past, I say take these gloves off and these guys don’t get nearly the same production. Gloves have ruined the game.  

Just now, Boudewijn said:

FTFY. Man has 43 Career _playoff_ games by now. Imagine, that's more than 2 full seasons worth of play-off experience alone.

Man has as many career playoff wins against NFC teams as Brees does.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

It definitely has in comparison to the regular season performances against the Saints defense.

Dude.  Ok, true, for whatever that statement is worth.

6 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Talk about a dream matchup for the NFC game...not sure why they didn't put that game as the late game...Lambeau Field at night, with some snow flurries...Brady vs. Rodgers.

Brady will ask to go early or practice in cold weather 

4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Michael Thomas, 0 catches. CaNtGuArDmIkE

I have a feeling Thomas is going to be hilariously underrated next year. He's been one of the best WRs in football for years, regardless of who's been under center. He had one bad year where he battled injuries and had a washed QB. He should still be a top tier WR1. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

No

Come again? 

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

I have a feeling Thomas is going to be hilariously underrated next year. He's been one of the best WRs in football for years, regardless of who's been under center. He had one bad year where he battled injuries and had a washed QB. He should still be a top tier WR1. 

Oh no doubt, ima snatch him up 2nd round all day long. Taysom looked his way pretty frequently. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Hehe they'll never suspect me to run a-oh **** they jumped my slant route

Don’t fall for that lazy line of thinking: entering this (lost) season, according to NGS, Thomas was the best in the league in four of the eight basic routes of the tree, including crossers, hitches and outs.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Bingo.  If it's Jameis under center, Thomas will feast.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Don’t fall for that lazy line of thinking: entering this (lost) season, according to NGS, Thomas was the best in the league in four of the eight basic routes of the tree, including crossers, hitches and outs.

Tonight in 60 minutes, he was held catch less. 

Lol...this game was exactly what it was billed to be---two geriatric legends facing off. The lack of arm strength by both qbs was pretty hilarious. Brady and the Bucs are going to get their assholes gaped against Rodgers and the Packers next week.

I'll be watching with my pants around my ankles caressing the biggest bottle of lube you've ever seen!