NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bills @ Chiefs AFC Championship game

Just now, Gohawks said:

Yeah doing it once is bad but twice it really is inexcusable.

This was always a punchers chance game for the Bills but you actually have to throw punches. Losing 38-10 vs 38-24 or whatever is the same thing. 

Exactly, a loss is a loss. Especially in a sport that doesn’t count scores and only counts win/loss.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Next politics/covid post is going to draw me out of my semi retirement and result in a vacation that lasts through the Superbowl. Govern yourselves accordingly.   

Everyone point and laugh at the Titans fan

shocker

Posted Images

1 minute ago, goke said:

Friends think Bills should draft a RB within the first 2 rounds of the draft

Tough sell when they have Singletary and just drafted Moss last year, but if they were able to get either of the two big backs that would give them a dynamite offensive attack.  RPO style offense where the back can catch the ball.  Would be tough to stop. 

• Like 1
Just now, GottaGetTheWin said:

Tough sell when they have Singletary and just drafted Moss last year, but if they were able to get either of the two big backs that would give them a dynamite offensive attack.  RPO style offense where the back can catch the ball.  Would be tough to stop. 

No scenario where they should draft a back. Their RB talent isn’t elite but it’s decent enough. They need help on the offensive line or an edge rusher. 

Just now, Gohawks said:

No scenario where they should draft a back. Their RB talent isn’t elite but it’s decent enough. They need help on the offensive line or an edge rusher. 

they need a tight end or receiver. Because Brown is toast, Beasley is Beasley, and Dawson Knox is a non factor

2 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Why O-Line....They had one of the best lines in the league this year and I think only have 2 FAs, one I would imagine they resign. 

Their line was decent but one of the best is a stretch. 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

I don't think their RBs are good at all.  We know what Singletary is(which isn't much) and Moss from what I Could tell this year is a decent short yardage guy.  

They had a real strong O-Line this year.  I wouldn't kill them if they took one of the top backs...I don't think they will, but imagine having a guy they could hit out of the backfield?  That offense would be great. 

3 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Why O-Line....They had one of the best lines in the league this year and I think only have 2 FAs, one I would imagine they resign. 

Their run game has been non-existent this season and their pass protection has been awful in this game.

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

Bills should trade for Watson.

I know you’re kidding but this game isn’t on Allen. Not even close honestly.

He’s moved the ball down the field pretty well only for the coach to kick dumb FGs and that interception was off the receivers hands. 

• Like 1
Just now, GottaGetTheWin said:

but imagine having a guy they could hit out of the backfield?  

imagine if your wr2 was Beasley lmao

they gotta get 1 legit threat across from Diggs, because John Brown is finished

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Their line was decent but one of the best is a stretch. 

PFF had them as a top 10 O-Line to end the year.  I won't say I watched every Bills game, but I saw a decent amount when I could and each time I saw them play Allen had a pretty cushy pocket.  

Edited by GottaGetTheWin
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

I’d legitimately consider taking Kelce top 5 next year in PPR.

I can't disagree with that decision, especially given how baren the TE position is.  The difference between Kelce and everyone else except Waller and Kittle is week winning. 

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I know you’re kidding but this game

1 minute ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Could also just sign a Free Agent RB...It's a very deep free agent class for the position if I'm not mistaken.  

Aaron Jones

1 minute ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Could also just sign a Free Agent RB...It's a very deep free agent class for the position if I'm not mistaken.  

I legit think the line is good at pass blocking. Run blocking? Not so much

Draft defense and bring in a free agent WR. Cut ties with John Brown

I know I've said that already, but it's true