NBC Sports Edge Forums

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 5

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2020-2021 Week 5

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 5 of the 2020-2021 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Gary Trent---CJ already rule out tomorrow game and seems will miss some time,if you need pts,3s,he is your choice

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, JoshDRaps said:

Dude, this is genius.

Thank you so much man...I just hope it helps...

ย 

Also I have one more for you..

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€OOO NAW he dittint-- NAW took Hart's starting spot....nab city... guess it really is NAWleans...๐Ÿ˜ผ

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, dfstout said:

Thank you so much man...I just hope it helps...

ย 

Also I have one more for you..

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€OOO NAW he dittint-- NAW took Hart's starting spot....nab city... guess it really is NAWleans...๐Ÿ˜ผ

I think it is great too!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, rage2021 said:

Thanks for Gary Trent recommendation. He's been trash

lol what a loser. if you didn't come up with picking gary trent on your own you're plain stupid. he played poorly. it is what it is. don't blame other people for your failures

• Like 1
1 hour ago, indigorivers said:

there are other options you choose Trent

?? The guy above just said it's a no brainer. Anyways it is what it is. Laid an egg. Hopefully next game

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 7:01 PM, dfstout said:

๐Ÿ’ชStout Sc๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ps ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ

Guardย this with your life ๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ›ก๐Ÿ”ฐGuards!

Trent-ing in the right direction โœ… ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ŠGary T is ballin and now with McCollum sadly on the sidelines it may be a window of opp for Trent to get back in his bubble groove and get out of the red.

Cole ๐ŸŒŽ...touted last week, Cole's ๐Ÿ’กmight be on now...with Fournier's back still spazzing Cole's game might be heard round the ๐ŸŒŽ sooner than later.ย 

Tate the tot might have a spot...๐Ÿฅ” ๐ŸŸ Jae'Sean might be ready to ditch the rookie label and show HOU somethin' in the wake of losing Harden. Injuries and departures might clear the way for Tate.

IQ ๐Ÿง  Thibs needs his checked because Elf is still starting...Quickley is a no-brainer...

ย 

Forward thinking ๐Ÿง  ๐Ÿค“Forwards!

X-man ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿฆนโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸฆนXavier Tillman has an opportunity with JJJ on the mend and now JV in protocols. It doesn't take Professor X to know this is an intelligent choice...join the Mutant Academy and scoop the X-man.

iRoby๐Ÿค–... Isaiah Roby has been automatic when filling in for Horford... grease up those gearsย and scoopย iRoby ๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿฆฟ

Vander-built to last? ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿช With protocols, injuries and bad play by others, Jarred Vanderbilt might be ready to put on his hard hat โ›‘๐Ÿ‘ทโ€โ™€๏ธand go to work...check the lineup cards this week...he could be at the 4...

ย 

Centers for kids who can play really really ridiculously good (Zoolander blue steel face)ย 

"Stewt" (Letterkenny reference ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ) Isaiah Stewart double doubled in limited time and is a beast behind Blake...nab him and see what happens.

Poeltl Power ๐Ÿ”‹๐Ÿข He's finding the secret of the ooze as Aldridge's time gets shredded...๐Ÿ• Cowabunga dudes!

Escobar szn has returned? NAZ is back as KAT heals up...prayers for KAT...he is a beast for dealing with all that he has this year...so much respect for that man...Naz Reid steps up in his place.

ย 

Happy and HEALTHY H๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€PIN' TO ALL AND TO ALL SOME GLORIOUS ROUNDBALL...STAY SAFE YA'LL...

ย 

ย 

Yessir! Another masterpiece! And I have a couple of these guys already, now I feel like a genius! Keep illin!ย 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, rage2021 said:

?? The guy above just said it's a no brainer. Anyways it is what it is. Laid an egg. Hopefully next game

CJ out for an extended period (one month minimum) - Gary Trent Junior should do well but expect some inconsistency

• Like 1

Beware of picking up Nickeil Alexander-Walker. Lonzo is now upgraded to questionable meaning NAW is bound for the bench.ย 

Edited by reverb
Grammar
1 hour ago, reverb said:

Beware of picking up Nickeil Alexander-Walker. Lonzo is now upgraded to questionable meaning NAW is bound for the bench.ย 

ย 

Too late , wish me luck

3 hours ago, RunCMC said:

ย 

Too late , wish me luck

Wishing us both luck!ย I picked him up last week and need whatever stats he can give me. Tough matchup for me and I'm undefeated.ย 

On 1/19/2021 at 5:36 AM, rage2021 said:

Thanks for Gary Trent recommendation. He's been trash

come on... it's just 1 game...
Although i pickup Rood because Gary Trent took before...
still think Gary Trent is the better option...

we dont have๐Ÿ”ฎย , take it easy man..

12 hours ago, hkchuchu said:

come on... it's just 1 game...
Although i pickup Rood because Gary Trent took before...
still think Gary Trent is the better option...

we dont have๐Ÿ”ฎย , take it easy man..

None are good options.

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic