NBC Sports Edge Forums

AYTON for JRUE HOLIDAY? WHIR 100%%

6 hours ago, NashNoTrash said:

Talent wise Ayton for sure.  However if you give up Jrue were you able to pickup someone for your PG spot?  Maybe Haliburton?

honestly no, there is vultures in this league of mine. i was lucky to get clarks,beasly, garland and keldon off waives in the beginning. now its a ghost town there. i feel you about ayton for talent wise but jrue is having a solid year. youd definitely go ayton tho?

I like Ayton. Your team is thin at the center spot if Embiid gets hurt for an extended period. Jrue is having a solid year but there are many talented rookies that will get more PT when their teams are out of playoff contention and management want to develop them further.

ayton has been awful this year.  are you a believer after 1 good game??  

i'd keep Jrue.  his real game may not translate to fantasy elite but the guy brings it every night.  sometimes i think ayton plays ball because he is 7ft.  and when he plays he doesn't play like he's 7ft

5 hours ago, chefboyarg said:

ayton has been awful this year.  are you a believer after 1 good game??  

i'd keep Jrue.  his real game may not translate to fantasy elite but the guy brings it every night.  sometimes i think ayton plays ball because he is 7ft.  and when he plays he doesn't play like he's 7ft

What about 2 good games ? 🤣
and sorry for late reply I had a lot of work today. Hopefully you started the better player 

Edited by BalmainBaller
On 1/19/2021 at 8:53 PM, BalmainBaller said:

honestly no, there is vultures in this league of mine. i was lucky to get clarks,beasly, garland and keldon off waives in the beginning. now its a ghost town there. i feel you about ayton for talent wise but jrue is having a solid year. youd definitely go ayton tho?

I don't Ayton but I believe in Ayton.  Jrue is getting old too, I didn't like this fantasy stat line as a player (I owned him in 2012)