NBC Sports Edge Forums

Bell For Castillo? WHIR!

I've been offered $8 Luis Castillo for my $6 Josh Bell.  I like Bell but I basically have to do this right?  I play in a ten team AL east, NL only.  My keepers right now are as follows:

Will Smith $8, Bell $6, Brandon Lowe $9, Suarez $20, Bichette $5, Tatis $7, Robles $9, Ryu $4, Woodruff $12, Nick Anderson $6

Max 10 keepers.  I WHIR!

Dear god NO keep Bell. He's the better overall player. Castillo isn't good at all. Next toss back you're last 3 keepers. And get more offense to fill up those spots. And keep all that power there. 

9 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Dear god NO keep Bell. He's the better overall player. Castillo isn't good at all. Next toss back you're last 3 keepers. And get more offense to fill up those spots. And keep all that power there. 

OP: In case you haven't noticed none of rush2112's teams have ANY pitching whatsoever.  He wouldn't trade his worst hitter for Shane Bieber. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Shamrocks said:

what does 10 team AL East NL only mean

but besides that Castillo is better than Bell and you should take that trade

It was decided in the early nineties before I was even a member of the league that they would include the AL east along with all the NL divisions.  This was done because a few Yankees fans joined and wanted to draft their favorite players lol.  To this day all Yankees go for ridiculous amounts in the draft!

On 1/20/2021 at 2:29 PM, damana said:

I've been offered $8 Luis Castillo for my $6 Josh Bell.  I like Bell but I basically have to do this right?  I play in a ten team AL east, NL only.  My keepers right now are as follows:

Will Smith $8, Bell $6, Brandon Lowe $9, Suarez $20, Bichette $5, Tatis $7, Robles $9, Ryu $4, Woodruff $12, Nick Anderson $6

Max 10 keepers.  I WHIR!

Yes 100%

• Thanks 1