NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WHIR Trade Hield + White for Jamal Murray

12 Team No punts

I wanted to do a 2 for 1 and I wanna increase my fg% a bit. I have an excess of 3s and assist so hopefully this is a good trade for me.

PG: Kemba Walker, Garland, White

SG: FVV, Reddish, Hield

SF: Paul George, Duncan Robinson, Dort, Warren(IR)

PF: John Collins, 

C : Jokic, Capela, Wiseman

What do you guys think?

Think I like the hield/white side more. Murray has by far the most upside of them but his play is so erratic, and seems like maybe there is something w his elbow.

If you really want Murray now is the time to strike to get him. As a murray owner I'm almost willing to sell him for a bag of chips. But he does always have that chance of going on a crazy hot streak

Not too difficult for me.  Would definitely do it.  I have very little hope for White, since he's playing on uber-conservative Pop's team and going through a SECOND injury to that nagging toe.  Hield's consistent, but his FG% isn't exactly stellar, while I think Murray has the opportunity to right the ship once MPJ returns.  A lot of his streakiness (IMHO) is coming from the fact that there's nobody else to score besides him and Joker, so he's being forced to do it all alongside guys like Gary and Barton who are even streakier than he is.

15 hours ago, BalmainBaller said:

This is a buy low option for Murray. I’d say go for it , whiteside looks like he’s going nowhere and hield has been hurt by the arrival of Halliburton 

33 minutes ago, MWon said:

Not too difficult for me.  Would definitely do it.  I have very little hope for White, since he's playing on uber-conservative Pop's team and going through a SECOND injury to that nagging toe.  Hield's consistent, but his FG% isn't exactly stellar, while I think Murray has the opportunity to right the ship once MPJ returns.  A lot of his streakiness (IMHO) is coming from the fact that there's nobody else to score besides him and Joker, so he's being forced to do it all alongside guys like Gary and Barton who are even streakier than he is.

Sorry its Coby White and Buddy Hield. Not derrick or hassan LOL

22 hours ago, piesdoom said:

Sorry its Coby White and Buddy Hield. Not derrick or hassan LOL

Hahaha, I guess "White" has a few different interpretations then.  I'm higher on Coby, obv, so I'd probably say it's closer to a wash unless you have someone you're looking at on the wire. I'd be fine with taking Murray though; it certainly does improve your FG% as long as Murray starts playing better (for the reasons I mentioned above).