NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cody Zeller 2020-2021 Outlook

Looks like he could be returning Friday. Do we see his minutes being consistently in the 20s? Seem to do ok in that time last year and now they got Ball who might help him get some more looks.

Edited by rocky7st
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big Caruso at it again!!!

They’ve got wins on the heat, bucks and pacers and now find themselves in serious play off contention. Big Zel has been instrumental in those wins and I can’t see him losing minutes anytime soon. At t

No tougher than Embiid, Giannis, Bam and Gobert who he’s played in the last week.    Actually think it’s a prime matchup for Cody, as he moves very well up and down the court, and Boogie looks

58 minutes ago, crocp said:

Worth a look in a 12 teamer or nah?

Nah. Maybe 14 or deeper. 10 pts, 7 rbs, 0.8 stls, 0.8 blocks and that was when he played 27 min. Likely plays 25 or fewer this year with Biyombo and PJ in the mix. Maybe Roto, the guy doesn't hurt you in any stat

Anyone think he can keep the rebounding numbers? Havent watched the games so don’t know if he’s crashing the boards more but if he could average more than 7 rebounds this season, that’d be awesome 

Second game back into the season, he’s already starting. Charlotte is gonna need his size to guard opposing team’s big man. With Rozier and Graham in the team, average of 8+ rebs a game is a minimum requirement when he’s starting. 10 pts 8 rebs .8 stl is achievable. I think he’s not bad as a last guy in your standard league. 

"We've been down this road before. They play Embiid or Drummond and Biyombo plays 2/3 of the C mins. They play inside/outside bigs like Sabonis or Vuc and Zeller gets 2/3 of the C mins. They play a small ball team and PJ gets 2/3 of the C mins. It's not a fun ride." 

Saw this on reddit and I'm sweating a bit 😬 

1 hour ago, bealforthewin said:

"We've been down this road before. They play Embiid or Drummond and Biyombo plays 2/3 of the C mins. They play inside/outside bigs like Sabonis or Vuc and Zeller gets 2/3 of the C mins. They play a small ball team and PJ gets 2/3 of the C mins. It's not a fun ride." 

Saw this on reddit and I'm sweating a bit 😬 

I'm not, he is their best C. 

2 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

Lucky assists.... what intrigues me more is how many minutes he's getting.

are you watching? wonder why you say they're lucky. i picked him up mostly for those out of position assists he got the other day so this is pretty reassuring he might be able to get about 3 per

• Like 2