NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jaden McDaniels 2020-2021 Outlook

12 minutes ago, lethotjames23 said:

that scenario is FARRR less painful than dropping someone who goes on to flourish for another team. trust me lol

+1.

I'm still seeing a therapist after dropping Time Lord earlier on in the season

• Haha 4
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hitting my dick for not trusting my instinct and pick him up 

Finch is a well-known commodity among coaches. He was he assistant responsible for creating the Jokic/Denver offense. Also, the early Zion/Ingram Pelicans era. He is supposedly an offensive genius. 

I jumped from Vanderbilt to McDaniels because of what McDaniels has shown. His per-minute block/3pm combo stats are monstrous. He has more poise, an outside shot, and discipline with the ball. He can

9 hours ago, lethotjames23 said:

that scenario is FARRR less painful than dropping someone who goes on to flourish for another team. trust me lol

This is Kyle Anderson for me. Had him earlier in the season and now challenging the owner of him and he’s just playing out of this world right now. Lol

37mins and only 5 FGAs. Can't assist when you don't touch the ball. Comparing last four March games to first four April games, usage, efficiency and defensive stats are pedestrian. And last night's game was against a Pacers team missing Turner and Sabonis. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, ez2do4now said:

37mins and only 5 FGAs. Can't assist when you don't touch the ball. Comparing last four March games to first four April games, usage, efficiency and defensive stats are pedestrian. And last night's game was against a Pacers team missing Turner and Sabonis. 

:rolleyes:

Tough blowout line, would've liked to see him close out no matter the occasion. The lack of involvement on offense is troubling but i'm trying to be patient for a few more games. Was the thinking he'd get more run when the team shuts down vets? Feels like they're going full steam ahead with KAT, Edwards, Rubio all getting their heaviest workloads of the season. You have to think there's an expiration date on their desire to compete, especially now that the rockets are about to usurp them for worst record in the west

• Like 1

Last few games confirmed that Jaden McDaniels is very good running up and down the court for 35+ minutes. Whoever has that as a scoring category is leading his league with 'D' McDaniels

• Haha 1

They never let him touch the ball. He scored with a good move on KD showing he even has some off the dribble game, but with those guys around him not possible to really play normal basketball. They only look for their own shot.

Great dynasty potential i see though. Eventually he will demand more usage 

• Like 1