• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill watching the game

Wow..Brady is the Bucs all time leader in playoff TD passes lol

Posted Images

Just now, PizzaBeerFF said:

Wow. Green Bay coaching staff has really messed up this game. But have to credit Brady, he delivered and Rodgers didn’t. 

Neither really delivered down the stretch. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

Why Rodgers didn't try to run for that TD on 3rd and 4th is beyond me.  Looked like wide open running lanes.  BahGawd, it's Brady vs Mahoooolmes!!!!

That was why I say Rodgers didn’t deliver. It is a head scratching decision for a qb with this many games under his belt. Bottom line is Rodgers failed. And the GB coaching staff failed. Brady got the win, made good throws. And by and large TB coaches called a good game. Clearly TB was better prepared team and deserved the win. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

That was why I say Rodgers didn’t deliver. It is a head scratching decision for a qb with this many games under his belt. Bottom line is Rodgers failed. And the GB coaching staff failed. Brady got the win, made good throws. And by and large TB coaches called a good game. Clearly TB was better prepared team and deserved the win. 

Dying to see better footage of those two snaps.  Hopefully Buffalo takes note...you MUST close by more than a final possession.

5 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Yep. Huge mistake. This is the trip to the SB, not a reg season game. You run that and you score.

10 minutes ago, sSektor said:

@BMcP

I can't imagine seeing a player that makes me this upset going to the Superbowl yet again. How does one cope with these harsh realities?

In such dark times, it helps to reflect on much much more important realities - that have nothing to do with kids’ games that adults play for a living.

1 minute ago, BMcP said:

In such dark times, it helps to reflect on much much more important realities - that have nothing to do with kids’ games that adults play for a living.

If adults play them for a living, then they aren't kids' games.

• Like 1

Packers had their chance.  3 straight drives end in an INT and the Packers only could muster 6 points from them.  Don't have to look much further than that.  Add in the missed 3rd down run and that's your ball game. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, devaster said:

If adults play them for a living, then they aren't kids' games.

Very well - kids and an infinitesimal percentage of the world’s adult population - better?

4 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

I still can't believe you don't go for it on 4th and goal there with Rodgers, the MVP, as your QB. I just can't believe it. 

LaFleur is a loser and has always been one.

Tennessee would of fired him prior to him accepting the GB job.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

I still can't believe you don't go for it on 4th and goal there with Rodgers, the MVP, as your QB. I just can't believe it. 

This is what I mean by GB coaches didn’t have it together. It started early in second quarter. Running game barrels down from mid field to first and goal at 7. The GB QBs calls timeout. Throws three straight times ending in a field goal. Strange. 

7 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

Yeah didn’t even cross my mind that to kick was an option. Maybe math says kick but not with Aaron Rodgers as your QB, not playing against Brady and not in the NFC championship game.

17 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Yep. Huge mistake. This is the trip to the SB, not a reg season game. You run that and you score.

He also blew it earlier when Lazard was wide open for a walk in TD but Rodgers is stuck on Adams.

2 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

Yeah didn’t even cross my mind that to kick was an option. Maybe math says kick but not with Aaron Rodgers as your QB, not playing against Brady and not in the NFC championship game.

You just don't kick. You go down with the QB that was the best in the league this year. Even if they don't get it, they still have a shot to get the ball back anyways!!! That's the worst call of the season in my opinion.

• Like 1
Just now, TheBoondocks said:

Those fools in GB really thought they'd slide out with the FG instead of going for it on 4th down, expecting Brady to give them one more chance to score. 

Hold this L 🤣

Damn right ... and then they start crying about a call 

36 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Damn right ... and then they start crying about a call 

Right - far be it from your boy THOMAS to ever cry about calls 😂