• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bill watching the game

Wow..Brady is the Bucs all time leader in playoff TD passes lol

Posted Images

So they can’t stop the runs. Got you to 1st and goal. Instead of keeping the momentum and give it to Jones. They called a timeout and everybody in the world know 3 passes coming. Not saying these people don’t know what they are doing. But what the F are you guys doing??

• Like 2
Just now, bomont said:

When you can't take it in from the 6, you are not projecting victory.

I am surprised they didn’t continue to run. TB was not stopping them, that’s why I thought bring in Dillon and power run it. Instead three passes. Silly play calling there IMO. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

I don't understand why these teams with great offenses defer now.  I remember when NO ONE deferred.  If I'm the Packers I want my offense on the field as much as possible.  Give me the ball first. 

If you are a defense first team like the Ravens then I get it. 

If you defer, you get to pick which side you defend - doesn't seem relevant today, but in a game with significant wind conditions, critically important.

1 minute ago, ginocan said:

So they can’t stop the runs. Got you to 1st and goal. Instead of keeping the momentum and give it to Jones. They called a timeout and everybody in the world know 3 passes coming. Not saying these people don’t know what they are doing. But what the F are you guys doing??

If it isn’t broke, just f--- it up so it needs fixed. 🤪

3 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Honoring a time-honored tradition of course: handing victory to the "goat." Saints did it. Falcons and Rams did it in the SB. etc etc

6 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I am surprised they didn’t continue to run. TB was not stopping them, that’s why I thought bring in Dillon and power run it. Instead three passes. Silly play calling there IMO. 

You must not have watched a lot of Packers this year. It's been throw, throw, throw, from in close all year. 

4 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

If GB can get this two minute offense down field and score it is a good momentum changer.

But if they're stuffed and TB gets another score, that is hugely demoralizing to GB.

1 minute ago, DiddleThatKitty said:

This Tampa D is legit. They came a long way from the dumpster fire they were last season.

They were the best run defense in the league last year. The secondary has improved a lot, but this defense already had some nice pieces.