NBC Sports Edge Forums

2021 Super Bowl Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, bomont said:

Wisely I didn't watch the game. So did KC just suck or is TB playing amazing or both or what? 

Bucs been harassing Mahomes all night while only rushing four. So whichever way you want to take that. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amy Schumer as the spokesman for mayonnaise fits so well 

Maybe we can put the “go to bed” shtick to bed?

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, bomont said:

Wisely I didn't watch the game. So did KC just suck or is TB playing amazing or both or what? 

Bucs defense and Brady came to play and the game was pretty much over in the first quarter. KC's offensive line and defense are jokes

2 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

"Roughing the passer"...touch football out here

This was real NFL football. Brady would have been broken into pieces if he played back then.

1 minute ago, FavreCo said:

This was real NFL football. Brady would have been broken into pieces if he played back then.

Love the consistency of message, Co!

Mahomes finally gets to see what it’s like to not have literally everything lined up for you with an elite line and elite weapons.

Hes still the best QB in the league IMO but he also got one of the best starting situations of all time. 

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

Bucs defense and Brady came to play and the game was pretty much over in the first quarter. KC's offensive line and defense are jokes

Missing Fisher was pretty big and Reid doesn't seem like he's all there, which is understandable after what happened this past week.

2 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

I literally can’t remember a time when Brady wasn’t winning Super Bowls. Insane.

Aging sucks - take my word for it

• Like 1

Given that it's unlikely Brady and Mahomes face each other in a Super Bowl again...after this destruction....is there any chance Mahomes surpases Brady?  What would he have to do?  10 rings? 

2 minutes ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Given that it's unlikely Brady and Mahomes face each other in a Super Bowl again...after this destruction....is there any chance Mahomes surpases Brady?  What would he have to do?  10 rings? 

I’d say even odds for next year

Mahomes put himself severely under the Brady Bar with this choke job. 

I hate Brady as much as anyone - he never choked, as Mahomes did here. Mahomes' poor play is a big reason the Chiefs are dust in this game. 

No excuse for this joke of a performance. 

Yes.  No.

Just now, GottaGetTheWin said:

Lol let Winfield taunt...who cares at this point. 

Seriously. Don’t want to get taunted don’t get run out of the building on the biggest stage.

No because he wont be playing for the Brady discount.