Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, if you're the Bears, you'd give up many to move up ONE spot and NOT draft Patrick Mahomes. 

The question with guys like Wentz and Goff should not be "how much will you give for him" but rather "how much does the team getting rid have to throw in as compensation for their terrible contracts?"

42 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

For the love of it... Bill Belichick... don’t overthink it. Don’t trade down for value. Just draft Mac Jones.... please please please

Having an Alabama QB at the Pats might lead to both you and DHC hyping him... that's a bit much for me ;)
But more seriously, why do you think Mac Jones is better than Lawrence/Fields/Wilson/Lance? Or just fanboying?

Edited by Boudewijn
Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Texans really wanted to PUNISH Watson for wanting out of HOU they could simply trade him to the team that has the worst wide recievers and tight ends in the league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

If the Texans really wanted to PUNISH Watson for wanting out of HOU they could simply trade him to the team that has the worst wide recievers and tight ends in the league.

What, the Jets? ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Having an Alabama QB at the Pats might lead to both you and DHC hyping him... that's a bit much for me ;)
But more seriously, why do you think Mac Jones is better than Lawrence/Fields/Wilson/Lance? Or just fanboying?

I’m wrong. My bad. Nobody... never mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Having an Alabama QB at the Pats might lead to both you and DHC hyping him... that's a bit much for me ;)
But more seriously, why do you think Mac Jones is better than Lawrence/Fields/Wilson/Lance? Or just fanboying?

I hope nobody drafts him. He is accurate. Which is more than I can say about you.  🙈🤣😀

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

I hope nobody drafts him. He is accurate. Which is more than I can say about you.  🙈🤣😀

giphy.gif

I can be very accurate - it's all about how you define your target ;)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fachowski said:

Would have been crazy if the Rams landed Rodgers.

Yeah, something going on there me thinks. Guessing AR wants out? GB would be crazy to let him go though. But yeah, I don't think we've heard the last of Mr. Rodgers name being tossed around this off-season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

For the love of it... Bill Belichick... don’t overthink it. Don’t trade down for value. Just draft Mac Jones.... please please please

Don’t count out Jamie Newman (WF) - they have already interviewed him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking foward to the Pats trading out of the first (when they could have drafted Mac Jones)  and grabbing a kicker in the 3rd. Wont be surprised...just because thats how awesome Bill is at drafting!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

They must really hate Jimmy G if they’re willing to spend what I’d assume decent amount of capital to bring in Cousins.

Cousins would represent a fairly significant upgrade - and Kyle has been trying to reunite with him for years.  I could definitely see this happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boudewijn said:

Fitzmagic would fit better with that offense. Or maybe Kap....

 

 

Fitzmagic would fit better with that offense. Or maybe Kap....

Edited by SyNdicateZ
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Cousins would represent a fairly significant upgrade - and Kyle has been trying to reunite with him for years.  I could definitely see this happening.

Lateral move in my eyes. Cousins couldnt win with Diggs....Thielen AND Cook...  nothing special.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Lateral move in my eyes. Cousins couldnt win with Diggs....Thielen AND Cook...  nothing special.

I’m not one to pin a whole lot of importance on W-L record when evaluating a QB’s talent (e.g., Goff/Stafford debate).  He’s one of only six QBs to rank in the top-10 in PFF grade for the past two years and has an 88.9 (7th overall) since 2018 - contrast that with Jim’s 75.6 (22nd overall) during that span.  Also Kirk was the second-highest-graded QB this past season in the all-important 4Q, behind only Brady and ahead of Mahomes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...