NBC Sports Edge Forums

Thaddeus Young 2021 Season Outlook

Couldn't find a thread on this guy. He Almost had a trip-dub with WCJ out last game. Now with the news of WCJ being out at least 4-weeks, what do we think? I grabbed hime everywhere I could. Stat stuffer when given the minutes. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude is undroppable. Doesn't matter the role, doesn't matter the teammates, doesn't matter the minutes. Thad could be the 15th man on the NBA's all-time GOAT team and still be rosterable.

This guy plays 48% of his minutes at C.. how does he not have a C tag yet in Yahoo?? 

i'm liking this bruh

Wow cant believe WCJ is out for 4 weeks for a thigh contusion... Ive been keeping a close eye on him and gafford waiting for the inevitable carter injury and i guess its now time. Grabbed him as soon as i heard that wendell will miss atleast four weeks. WCJ has played 77 games in two seasons, guy just cannot stay healthy, if thad balls out in his absence Ill hold him even when he comes back and just wait for the next injury.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DrizzleOnTop said:

I am not in touch with chicago sports, what is going on that Thaddeus is getting these Ben Simmons numbers? Sustainable or stop-gap?

Bball gods happened to glance at Young Thaddeus and thus the past few games. Bulls also don't have a lot of playmakers. Enjoy will there is still some flavor on the chewing gum.

On 1/27/2021 at 12:34 AM, indigorivers said:

I picked him up last night thinking I could have him and Wendell.

Sigh

THAD TRAIN ALL ABOARD!

What train? I picked him already at 15th January.

Seems like this is a byproduct of Donovan's system, right? WCJ was putting up similar numbers earlier in the year flashing high assist numbers. Maybe more adept at the Horford like role that WCJ was playing? Watching him this season he's always played well. Any upside later in the year when WCJ comes back? Thoughts?

3 hours ago, BossRoss said:

Seems like this is a byproduct of Donovan's system, right? WCJ was putting up similar numbers earlier in the year flashing high assist numbers. Maybe more adept at the Horford like role that WCJ was playing? Watching him this season he's always played well. Any upside later in the year when WCJ comes back? Thoughts?

He was averaging the same amount of minutes he was last year. I owned him with Wendell after seeing pretty decent assist numbers out of the PF slot. Can't expect this exactly but maybe 66% of it

• Like 1