Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Thaddeus Young 2021 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, kane said:

He is nearly had a triple double every game since WCJ injury,interesting

cZC_mRFgj

WCJ already missed 6 games, you just picked the three best games (which hapoen to be the last three). Anyways, I think he will produce around 12 pts, 6 reb, 4.5 ast and 2 stocks for the time being. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude is undroppable. Doesn't matter the role, doesn't matter the teammates, doesn't matter the minutes. Thad could be the 15th man on the NBA's all-time GOAT team and still be rosterable.

This guy plays 48% of his minutes at C.. how does he not have a C tag yet in Yahoo?? 

i'm liking this bruh

3 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

WCJ already missed 6 games, you just picked the three best games (which hapoen to be the last three). Anyways, I think he will produce around 12 pts, 6 reb, 4.5 ast and 2 stocks for the time being. 

The assists are real, 6.8

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

With WCJ back... his minutes look like they're winding down. .. i saw the last few minutes and he closed, but we no longer expecting the 30 minute playing time? 

What I'm wondering is if Lauri coming back really hurts Thaddeus. He seems to be very crucial to this team and has the second highest net ratio on the team, second only to Lavine, so my inclination is to think that the bulls becoming healthier doesn't necessarily hurt him because the coaching staff understands how valuable he is on both ends of the floo. I'm wondering if the  assists come up like they were when he was setting up Lauri for easy buckets. Also wondering if a trade hurts or helps his value. Thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/20/2021 at 12:15 PM, BossRoss said:

What I'm wondering is if Lauri coming back really hurts Thaddeus. He seems to be very crucial to this team and has the second highest net ratio on the team, second only to Lavine, so my inclination is to think that the bulls becoming healthier doesn't necessarily hurt him because the coaching staff understands how valuable he is on both ends of the floo. I'm wondering if the  assists come up like they were when he was setting up Lauri for easy buckets. Also wondering if a trade hurts or helps his value. Thoughts?

I think watching some bulls game he's definitely the staple of there leadership on the floor.. it would be difficult for them to keep thaddeus on the bench with his amazing play as of late.. A lot of rumor have circulated with a potential trade off for lavine... I don't know why? As they should invest him in as a franchise cornerstone. I think with Lauri coming back it hurts him further as they have patrick william and WCJ to develop...  could see his minutes in the low 20s .. Problem with Lauri is that the dude seems to try and be a perimeter big.. I would prefer him to have free rain as a 6th man though and be a focal point for their depth scoring. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Even his minutes is trending to low 20 mins due to WCJ return,he still find a way to give you a little bit everything with elite FG% 

Man....he is one of the true fantasy wavier pickup in first half of the season

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where was this the rest of his career? He has been in the league for a long time, bounced around to a lot of teams and I don't remember him attaining this level of play before.

 Watched the game last night. He actually used his right hand on a couple of shots. Seemed like he was a good guy/teammate when he was with the wolves. Maybe he is like Chauncy Billups and just took a while to figure everything out.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rabaak said:

Where was this the rest of his career? He has been in the league for a long time, bounced around to a lot of teams and I don't remember him attaining this level of play before.

 Watched the game last night. He actually used his right hand on a couple of shots. Seemed like he was a good guy/teammate when he was with the wolves. Maybe he is like Chauncy Billups and just took a while to figure everything out.

Numbers have always been there but assists are a shock. If he can just bump up the free throw % he is gold

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rabaak said:

Where was this the rest of his career? He has been in the league for a long time, bounced around to a lot of teams and I don't remember him attaining this level of play before.

 Watched the game last night. He actually used his right hand on a couple of shots. Seemed like he was a good guy/teammate when he was with the wolves. Maybe he is like Chauncy Billups and just took a while to figure everything out.

Some players need years to evolve their game due to injuries, aging or new role. Then there are some that play better on the second unit or their stamina and/focus are only for limited minutes. Whatever the case it is for Thaddeus Young, it is nice that his efforts translate into tangible results that are acknowledged by the coach and teammates. And for those fantasy managers fortunate to roster him, it is an added bonus.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...